Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
then you should back track the post of pages.
Back track the post of pages... Wtf does that even mean?
You clearly didn't read the post I had quoted before your reply to me pertaining to irrelevant information to what was being commented on, and now you're making no sense at all.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Fun facts
Incest between adults is legal in New Jersey as long as they are adults but no marriage

The legal age for prostitution in Chech is 15( that's just messed up)

So some places parts of game is legal other is not.

So in conclusion if you enjoy the content so be it. If not delete the game and look for other

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Parental Love [v0.15] [Luxee] (863 mb rar pc source)
418 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Is the incest patch included?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sofi talks about a double blowjob in the changing booth, but in my playthrough nothing happened, what do you need to do to make it happen?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Sofi talks about a double blowjob in the changing booth, but in my playthrough nothing happened, what do you need to do to make it happen?
You need to be in her love root. If you don't want to replay the whole game, open the console and type "d7sofichoice=1" before they go shopping. It changes the end scene a bit too.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You need to be in her love root. If you don't want to replay the whole game, open the console and type "d7sofichoice=1" before they go shopping. It changes the end scene a bit too.
Dude, thank you for this info. Sofi was so frigging cute, not to mention the double BJ, I wonder how I missed being on her love route the first place, but that's what the console is for.

Reactions: Repuci and eddie987

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
The patch, at least in my opinion, is kinda pointless when one thinks about it. So many incest based harem games out there...there's something a bit refreshing about a step-father MC coming in and banging everything that moves.

On that note, is Eric the little shit that you choke out earlier in the game? I usually just play from my last save point so I'm not 100% sure about this.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The patch, at least in my opinion, is kinda pointless when one thinks about it. So many incest based harem games out there...there's something a bit refreshing about a step-father MC coming in and banging everything that moves.

On that note, is Eric the little shit that you choke out earlier in the game? I usually just play from my last save point so I'm not 100% sure about this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Dude, thank you for this info. Sofi was so frigging cute, not to mention the double BJ, I wonder how I missed being on her love route the first place, but that's what the console is for.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The first time I played this update I didn't get that scene either and when she said about the bj I thouth that I missed something, but then I saw someone mentioning the love route and thankfully I had a second save (which is obviously my main save now) for the harem path. Why wouldn't someone want to be on her love route? Like you said she's frigging cute! Especially that last scene is way better on the love route.

Reactions: botc76
Mar 20, 2019
This might seem like a dumb question, but is there audio because for me there isn't I put in the patch in the right area not sure if the patch has anything to do with it. Thanks in advanced for any responses.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes