ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The game is now throwing off errors every time I try to save as of this update (even in places before the update occurred). The error is saying that the global spaghetti_ass_code is not defined, and won't allow a save, but will allow rollback and continuation of the game from the attempted save point. Snapshot of error attached.
View attachment 468729
sorry to hear you got problems , game runs fine for me :D

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
There was a similar game to this,but the mom was a hottie with long blond hair and it had animations.I remember you had a scene with her at the beach,in the changing "room".Anyone have any clue what game I'm talking about?Thank you.
oh man, i remembered that game again, it was a pity the game abandoned :(

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
I had a save right at the end of 0.14 (when Emily shows she was awake) and played just fine.

Hmmm maybe you picked the wrong option back when she offered you a blowjob when she just moved in? Did you have the sex scene with her on the hospital?
No i didn't get the sex scene on hospital with sofi, what option to choose on blowjob....????

Apr 16, 2019
You have to refuse her at first, so she gets to know you are not letting her stay at your place in exchange for sexual favors.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i got it on the harem path (y)
This whole update is the harem path. The other 3 paths are all done.

Sofi has a love path. It depends on how you treat her when you're in the room with her watching Ada play.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This whole update is the harem path. The other 3 paths are all done.

Sofi has a love path. It depends on how you treat her when you're in the room with her watching Ada play.
yeah i kinda figured that out ,, but thanks anyways ,, just saying i got on the harem path ...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just when it was about to get good it ended.
Looks like the Eric path is going to be the annoying part of the game.
I hope it doesn't take long to get rid of him.
The Harem path took all the wrong choices.
I guess the mention of plan B was never in their vocabulary and did the deed anyway no matter what I did.
Well regardless the game is great, the artwork, the animation and story.
I can't wait to see Eric get what he deserves in the next version and hope that is the end of him...peace.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That was a really short update. Kinda unsatisfying. I'm getting a bit more annoyed at Emily since she seems to be turning into a pure lesbian (as she was in one of the previous endings) not even arguing to sleep with the MC but preferring to sleep with Jenna (don't get me wrong I would prefer to sleep with Jenna too :) ). Normally I like the lesbian content but here it seems very unbalanced (since, as someone noted earlier, she had already agreed to the MC doing things with the other girls). The harem path seems to be dragging along which is unfortunate.

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
just a heads up. sofi mentions the changing booth even if nothing happened during the final scene of this update (as in no cuddle path). on the compressed version if that makes a difference.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes