Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Before version 0.13, the game weighed 1.3 GB, but dev decided to compress the pictures more, and it turned out 50% weight saving -_-
And, btw, for example look at the MP update 5, there are more than 200 pictures added, but their weight is around 50MB. Due to webp compression.

I hope that in MC find a compromise weight loss without loss of quality pics.
Aah ok, that's a shame. I wouldn't mind a 20GB to have perfect renders :p

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
WTF! An update when Luxee said it would come out? Has the rotation of the earth changed direction? Is NTR now cool? Is Futa the norm? ...
Awesome! it might be short (haven't played it yet) but at least its here! Now if I can figure out how to get all the endings I'll be in FAP heaven! Thanks Luxee

PS: REALLY off-topic... Is it more difficult for women F95zone members to FAP to these VN's? Is it just as or More messy? Sorry, Yes I'm a weird Perv.
PPS: Is Uploadhaven really slow now?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Jenna and the MC are meant to have built this pretty decent business empire together right? Would love to see them come together to take down this Eric kid, would be nice to see them get shit done.

Aug 13, 2017
DROPPED: when you censor a character listed as 18yrs old to play into the patreon bullshit you have already lost the war.
worse you obviously prefer to grab at what little they are giving you than defend your work.
but then again most of the games here have caved with the mass rewrite of anything familial or non PC for that matter caving to likely the most prolific users of fetish material on the internet playing the puritans.
the last couple months has been a train wreck at F95zone with numerous games being functionally broken at release you'd think some of the devs would have at least tried to play through their latest version before uploading this is not boding well for the site or the genre of games in general.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
DROPPED: when you censor a character listed as 18yrs old to play into the patreon bullshit you have already lost the war.
worse you obviously prefer to grab at what little they are giving you than defend your work.
but then again most of the games here have caved with the mass rewrite of anything familial or non PC for that matter caving to likely the most prolific users of fetish material on the internet playing the puritans.
the last couple months has been a train wreck at F95zone with numerous games being functionally broken at release you'd think some of the devs would have at least tried to play through their latest version before uploading this is not boding well for the site or the genre of games in general.
There is a patch.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
1) Patreon is not some public service. They get to make the rules. Depictions of pedophilic activity are becoming increasingly illegal. Websites are being held more accountable legally for the content that they provide access to. Thus, Patreon gets to decide if they want that content on their site, and they've decided it's not worth the risk. Do you honestly expect creators to make themselves homeless just on principal? You wanna fight America's push against drawn child sex, you invest your money and livelihood in doing so first.

2) F95 is not a game developer or a game publisher. It's a piracy site. You wanna complain about buggy, broken games? Go direct your complaints where they matter, at the devs making them. Usually you need to get on their Discord or Patreon to do so, because they have no reason to come listen to a bunch of people that are getting their hard work for free.

3) Ada was not originally 18, more like 15. She still doesn't look 18 regardless of what the game now claims.

4) There is a linked in the OP that puts all the illegal content back in the game for you, and doesn't leave the creator or Patreon legally on the hook for it's content. Go use it and be happy.

EDIT: Interesting, never knew that phrase was censored around here. Good to know.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome game luxee (y)(y)(y) ,, got 1 question tho ,, where can i get a boost of vitamins to help keep me from a heart attack with all these babes :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm i don't get it...
has Emily not made a deal with the MC and Jenna that he can fool around with everybody in the house a couple of updates ago in the massage salon??
and did she not said on the phone when the MC was away with Ada that she allows Elly to seduce him Sexually??
on one hand she does not freaks out with elly got banged in their bedroom but on the other hand she is trying to avoid that her daughters see the MC naked and with a boner.
so why this behavior now??
is she acting extreme jealous now or am i missing something??

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm i don't get it...
has Emily not made a deal with the MC and Jenna that he can fool around with everybody in the house a couple of updates ago in the massage salon??
on one hand she does not freaks out with elly got banged in their bedroom but on the other hand she is trying to avoid that her daughters see the MC naked and with a boner.
so why this behavior now??
is she is acting extreme jealous now or am i missing something??
i would say she is ,, lol ,, but she'll get over it

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The game is now throwing off errors every time I try to save as of this update (even in places before the update occurred). The error is saying that the global spaghetti_ass_code is not defined, and won't allow a save, but will allow rollback and continuation of the game from the attempted save point. Snapshot of error attached.
Annotation 2019-11-23 150452.png

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes