Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
The update was very small? Wasn't supposed to be 24 scenes? It felt like 3 scenes or something on harem path. like 5 minutes of playing time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i would like to say sorry to everyone ,, something i posted got deleted for some reason ,, i try to be respectable when typing ,, but i guess , it wasn't enough ... again sorry :(

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, if it's possible, I would like to see a gangbang scene with Ada in the next version.
There aren't other guys in this game, as far as sex goes.

The only potential gangbang is the girls all banging MC. Which will likely happen eventually IMO.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
There aren't other guys in this game.

The only potential gangbang is the girls all banging MC. Which will likely happen eventually IMO.
Eric and the fan of Ada while the championship... and more fans... and Dylan.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
You go back to when Sofi had just moved in to your place and refuse her blowjob. You will see like 3~4 extra scenes through the rest of the game.
I assume that choice has no impact on the story other than just visual, cuz she mentioned the double bj later in the game and Im like "Woah I didnt see that"

Apr 16, 2019
I assume that choice has no impact on the story other than just visual, cuz she mentioned the double bj later in the game and Im like "Woah I didnt see that"
I didnt take the 'wrong' path, but Im sure Ive read from others here that you dont get to see the sex scene with her on the hospital before you travel with Ada if you arent on her love route (that you get into by refusing her BJ back where I pointed), and also miss this one double BJ scene with her and Ellie on the last update. Im not sure about other scenes tho.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
wonder if her mentioning it is unintentional? or there as a flag to show you missed somthing.

Aug 13, 2017
1) Patreon is not some public service. They get to make the rules. Depictions of pedophilic activity are becoming increasingly illegal. Websites are being held more accountable legally for the content that they provide access to. Thus, Patreon gets to decide if they want that content on their site, and they've decided it's not worth the risk. Do you honestly expect creators to make themselves homeless just on principal? You wanna fight America's push against drawn child sex, you invest your money and livelihood in doing so first.

2) F95 is not a game developer or a game publisher. It's a piracy site. You wanna complain about buggy, broken games? Go direct your complaints where they matter, at the devs making them. Usually you need to get on their Discord or Patreon to do so, because they have no reason to come listen to a bunch of people that are getting their hard work for free.

3) Ada was not originally 18, more like 15. She still doesn't look 18 regardless of what the game now claims.

4) There is a linked in the OP that puts all the illegal content back in the game for you, and doesn't leave the creator or Patreon legally on the hook for it's content. Go use it and be happy.

EDIT: Interesting, never knew that phrase was censored around here. Good to know.
1) patreon is not the only player on the market caving to their demands gives them the power moving to other places sends a clear message! your point is not supported!
2)more than half the games being uploaded to F95 are by people fromF95 or didn't you notice that yet? kind of hard to believe a WELL-KNOWN MEMBER would be THAT out of touch with this site.
3) Ada has ALWAYS been 18 from 0.01 when she was first introduced or the game would have been illegal to even post at all. so you are not only wrong but posting something factually incorrect!
4) no thanks its one thing to patch something like incest or whatever and another to open something the developer has admitted to being illegal <<<< you have to be a blithering idiot to openly post online CRIMINAL intent because you have literally done just that when the developer chose to take Patreons perception of a character who was by all legal standards listed as 18 and backpedaled to what they chose her to be he has admitted that she is under age and now illegal to distribute.
this entire site is at risk because of HIS choice you better get that through your thick head this isn't a joke.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes