yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
You mean like moderator visit a few pages back you mean?
I mean that in the OP there's this warning:

Moderator Note:
  • Do not install incest patch if you don't want to see questionable content related with age
  • Further argument will be deleted and warned
  • You are entitled to your opinion and so does others, no matter how stupid it is, so stop trolling around
It's still being argued, albeit the "legality" of it, but still its arguing about PL's Q.C. and its annoying now scrolling past the large posts about it.

Also to a moderator, sorry but I'm being a little grammar nazi right now... on the third warning line, it should be '-And so are others-'.

Reactions: ImperialD and Doxxi

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
hey i find 3 ending but i can't find others 1 harem i gues it's mean 5/4 but i can't find last one can someone help me

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I just finished the latest update. I have to say that I am starting to not like Elly because of her being so territorial when it comes to the MC.
I played this with the incest patch, so I am not sure if the patch did it or it was originally in the game before said patch, but I am worried about the fact that Ada was said to be underage. Hopefully that will addressed in future updates to the game or the patch, but I will be deleting and avoid downloading the game until it is dealt with due to the continuously shifting and blurred legality in regards to this. It stinks because I was hoping this would appear on a site like Steam or Nutaku so that I could purchase it , but I would rather play it safe.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So I just finished the latest update. I have to say that I am starting to not like Elly because of her being so territorial when it comes to the MC.
I played this with the incest patch, so I am not sure if the patch did it or it was originally in the game before said patch, but I am worried about the fact that Ada was said to be underage. Hopefully that will addressed in future updates to the game or the patch, but I will be deleting and avoid downloading the game until it is dealt with due to the continuously shifting and blurred legality in regards to this. It stinks because I was hoping this would appear on a site like Steam or Nutaku so that I could purchase it , but I would rather play it safe.
The incest patch is what changes her age. Without it Ada is 18, but all of her sex scenes are also censored without the patch.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
i mean it is mostly with her mom that she gets like that which, while i agree with you gets kind of annoying i do get why should would be like that.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
What are the base models used for the daughters in this game? I know they are in Daz, just wondering which bundle was used.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Love this Game, but needs to be played with the "Patch" (uncensored). I use to like Elly, but her being selfish & Pushy is kind of ruining it for me. Dad Needs to tell her to STOP! and 'back off a bit' or She will ruin EVERYTHING "Harem". (It Won't take Much to Push Mom in wrong direction; ending Harem If Mom has to continue battling Elly for "Dad's Attention").

454242_output_39R9w4.gif

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone knows if there is a Sofi rout planned for the future?
We have the harem route and Elly, Ada, Jenna, Emily solo route but now Sofi. Since shes one of the main characters of the game, even introduced later one, she should also have her solo route in my opinion.

Sorry if this already was discussed, didnt find any specific about that quickly in a 500+ side long thread.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Anyone knows if there is a Sofi rout planned for the future?
We have the harem route and Elly, Ada, Jenna, Emily solo route but now Sofi. Since shes one of the main characters of the game, even introduced later one, she should also have her solo route in my opinion.

Sorry if this already was discussed, didnt find any specific about that quickly in a 500+ side long thread.
sofi is part of my harem .... and she likes it ..... :ROFLMAO:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I Love this Game, but needs to be played with the "Patch" (uncensored). I use to like Elly, but her being selfish & Pushy is kind of ruining it for me. Dad Needs to tell her to STOP! and 'back off a bit' or She will ruin EVERYTHING "Harem". (It Won't take Much to Push Mom in wrong direction; ending Harem If Mom has to continue battling Elly for "Dad's Attention").

View attachment 476654
idk i think its pretty understandable that she would be selfish when it comes to the mc since she already had to deal with you leaving once and now has a new infatiuation with you.

Reactions: GodOfAll
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes