Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I Love this Game, but needs to be played with the "Patch" (uncensored). I use to like Elly, but her being selfish & Pushy is kind of ruining it for me. Dad Needs to tell her to STOP! and 'back off a bit' or She will ruin EVERYTHING "Harem". (It Won't take Much to Push Mom in wrong direction; ending Harem If Mom has to continue battling Elly for "Dad's Attention").

View attachment 476654
idk i think its pretty understandable that she would be selfish when it comes to the mc since she already had to deal with you leaving once and now has a new infatiuation with you.

Reactions: GodOfAll

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I Love this Game, but needs to be played with the "Patch" (uncensored). I use to like Elly, but her being selfish & Pushy is kind of ruining it for me. Dad Needs to tell her to STOP! and 'back off a bit' or She will ruin EVERYTHING "Harem". (It Won't take Much to Push Mom in wrong direction; ending Harem If Mom has to continue battling Elly for "Dad's Attention").

View attachment 476654
hmm well , elly had sex with MC in bed with mom awake next to them ... and the next day the mom said it was ok with it ..

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
hmm well , elly had sex with MC in bed with mom awake next to them ... and the next day the mom said it was ok with it ..
I am aware of what Mom said,... But She Still does not like it; and in some part of her mind 'resentful' (jealous). She Is NOT "Okay with this", dispite what she says... and Elly's "In Your Face" attitude doesn't Help matters.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
well it was more her saying that it's okay, elly forced herself on you and you are not to blame, not so much she is okay with you fucking elly.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am aware of what Mom said,... But She Still does not like it; and in some part of her mind 'resentful' (jealous). She Is NOT "Okay with this", dispite what she says... and Elly's "In Your Face" attitude doesn't Help matters.
well no doubt about it Mom doesn't want elly to hook up with Dad , but remember the deal ;)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have a full 0.14 harem route save they could send me please?
Just use the walkthrough and you'll be at the end of 0.15 before you know it... Or just ask for a fourth time and continue to not get what you were asking for.
In fact, if you'd just gone ahead and played the game with the walkthrough, you wouldn't have had to ask for the same thing three times in five days! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor and .ox

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Just use the walkthrough and you'll be at the end of 0.15 before you know it... Or just ask for a fourth time and continue to not get what you were asking for.
In fact, if you'd just gone ahead and played the game with the walkthrough, you wouldn't have had to ask for the same thing three times in five days! :ROFLMAO:
Listen here smart ass... I have a full 0.14 harem route save on my desktop which I played through without using the walkthrough but I have been on my laptop and away from my desktop so I can't send it to myself so I was asking others to send me one so it would make it easier on me not having to use the walkthrough to go through the whole game again. Since you acknowledged my post though maybe you could have been kind enough to just send me the save file instead of writing this smart ass response.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Listen here smart ass...
No.

Since you acknowledged my post though maybe you could have been kind enough to just send me the save file instead of writing this smart ass response.
Calling someone a smart-ass because they point out exactly what you did wrong, and they also point out how you could simply avoid wasting your own time instead, and then continue to save-beg from the same person you've just been insulting...

You've now basically asked for the same thing four times over six days, and my advice is not going to change regardless of you supposedly having what you want on another machine.
My advice is still the fastest and easiest option that won't waste your time, but you seem intent on wasting your time to the point of practically a week, as opposed to mere minutes using a walkthrough and ctrl-key.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
and the ironic part is. his response is going to bring ALL the smart asses to the yard. T'will be quite glorious to watch..

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes