• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
aw here i am hoping there is a gangrape scene....anyone know any ren'py that have gangrape with male protag who not only whining like a pig? most ntr male protag. whining like a pig all the time no effort no fart, so many ralking mind ugrhh

i mean in that one really fit perfectly to put a start of gang rape

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
aw here i am hoping there is a gangrape scene....anyone know any ren'py that have gangrape with male protag who not only whining like a pig? most ntr male protag. whining like a pig all the time no effort no fart, so many ralking mind ugrhh

You're new here, so I'll cut you some slack.

Asking about NTR in a non-NTR game is a great way to start a shitstorm. Don't do it. If you want to find NTR games, find a game with it and click on the NTR tag.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018

Your lookin at the wrong vn for this... look for vns that cater to what your looking for, this aint it

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Finally got around to play 0.15 and I have to say it's pretty jumpy, but also decent, so not bad. Just the massage scene is pretty daring with some details about the one who shall not be named.

Jul 31, 2018
Finally got around to play 0.15 and I have to say it's pretty jumpy, but also decent, so not bad. Just the massage scene is pretty daring with some details about the one who shall not be named.
One who shall not be named............The Dark One? (Wheel of Time reference my profile name should explain how much of a dork I am for it lol)

Also Curious as to how complete this game is. Are routes done? Because F me if I know how to tell how far along a game is based on version numbers haha. Version numbers seem to mean completely different things from one dev to another.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
One who shall not be named............The Dark One? (Wheel of Time reference my profile name should explain how much of a dork I am for it lol)

Also Curious as to how complete this game is. Are routes done? Because F me if I know how to tell how far along a game is based on version numbers haha. Version numbers seem to mean completely different things from one dev to another.
there are 3 routes done so far, the pure husband, the older daughter route, and the forbiden, which is for the one who shall not be named as they put it lol, the harem is last one and probley be done next few updates

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
there are 3 routes done so far, the pure husband, the older daughter route, and the forbiden, which is for the one who shall not be named as they put it lol, the harem is last one and probley be done next few updates
and if like this game a few other good ones to check out are sisterly lust (complete), My new family, and of course ecchi sensei

Jul 31, 2018
[
and if like this game a few other good ones to check out are sisterly lust (complete), My new family, and of course ecchi sensei
That's cool about the routes. I was going to check it out anyway because the dev for a game called Polarity suggested it. Thanks for the recommendations as well! The game I just mentioned I enjoyed a lot, so if you don't mind it being in development still I would recommend it.

Reactions: HoboCop86

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
[

That's cool about the routes. I was going to check it out anyway because the dev for a game called Polarity suggested it. Thanks for the recommendations as well! The game I just mentioned I enjoyed a lot, so if you don't mind it being in development still I would recommend it.
ya polarity is one best new ones out there, played it since day was released, my new family came out around same time and is more story driven and of course the name kinda gives away what it contains lol, and ecchi sensei is just massive lol, but def play parental love, its one the best games out there, and get ruffly monthly updates

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes