• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She's a pregnant young woman, it's called hormones. (Non-virgins know about these...)
Heaven forfend when someone actually puts in things that happen in real life...
Even if its like that,she need to behave herself,she pretending she is the most important girl in the house..she need to remember she sharing her beloved one with others..i feel bad for Emily and Ada..

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Even if its like that,she need to behave herself,she pretending she is the most important girl in the house..she need to remember she sharing her beloved one with others..i feel bad for Emily and Ada..
The way the developer has done things this is likely forshadowing where she'll either realize the error of her ways, or be made to realize them in a later update. My money is on the mother and or father putting a stop the that behavior.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The way the developer has done things this is likely forshadowing where she'll either realize the error of her ways, or be made to realize them in a later update. My money is on the mother and or father putting a stop the that behavior.
I do hope her mother put a stop to her..i want to see her crying and begging Emily to give her one more chance..Emily still have power to ban Elly from seeing her father..he still her beloved after all this years.her mother and the one that raised her.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Or, they just realize she's this emotionally involved + naturally expressive, so learn to get along with that over time. The others can adapt as much as she can, in other words.

Not everyone needs to express themselves the same way and so long as Elly is generally fair in her private time with the MC, I think her personality - uniquely hers - is fine. Let's also remember her likely age and the (scientifically dubious, but still potential claim in this story of) which may be hitting her hardest because she was older when the MC originally left.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
She's a pregnant young woman, it's called hormones. (Non-virgins know about these...)
Heaven forfend when someone actually puts in things that happen in real life...
she already behaved like that BEFORE she got pregnant always demanding and pushing to have Sex with the Mc.
Like I am the First and the rest comes after i finished with daddy even the MC saw that at a scene and was pissed about that how she treats her mother but decided to let it slide this time.
i think sooner or later the MC will get her back to the ground i think.

you don´t have to be a Non-virgin to see that while playing :cool:
and pregnancy is no freepass to do what you want and others have to tolerate it no matter how old the Woman/girl is,and no matter if she is sexual attracted to her father thats bullshit :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes