Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
any have a mega download for mac? all the other sites are saying it will take like 2 weeks to download
I doubt mega would be faster if all the other links for the mac version are telling you two weeks to download.

Tried them all, and each one was telling me it'd be around half an hour, which is ten minutes faster than the Mega link for the PC version...

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I doubt mega would be faster if all the other links for the mac version are telling you two weeks to download.

Tried them all, and each one was telling me it'd be around half an hour, which is ten minutes faster than the Mega link for the PC version...
Mega is ALWAYS faster for me. And doesn't try to download other unwanted shit and/or malicious pages to my computer.

Reactions: crugh2112

youra

Jan 15, 2020
Previous pages, a friend uploaded a series of photos Are they just for the next update, just as of this release?

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Can anyone who's played through the Harem Route (i.e. the Harem Route that Lain's mod takes you through) let me know if there's any netorare, or if any of the girls gets raped or anything :(?
Just got to the part where Sir creepy facials leaves you a note threatening to turn your family into his breeders or some shit. And I'll be honest, I just wanted some casual, incest fun. I didn't sign-up for having any of my love interests raped to provide dramatic tension...
So if anyone's feeling generous let me know if I actually have anything to worry about, or if it's all just spooky set dressing

Reactions: neman

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can anyone who's played through the Harem Route (i.e. the Harem Route that Lain's mod takes you through) let me know if there's any netorare, or if any of the girls gets raped or anything :(?
Just got to the part where Sir creepy facials leaves you a note threatening to turn your family into his breeders or some shit. And I'll be honest, I just wanted some casual, incest fun. I didn't sign-up for having any of my love interests raped to provide dramatic tension...
So if anyone's feeling generous let me know if I actually have anything to worry about, or if it's all just spooky set dressing
That scenario plays out in a non-rapey way.

Reactions: .ox and ArAyAiBoy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No NTR or rape.

Reactions: ArAyAiBoy
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes