Feb 9, 2019
I can't wait till 0.17. Elly may be the most gorgeous and character development wise my favourite character since Megan and Sam from Kindread the redburns.

The stuff with sofi is surprisingly very endearing and has me hooked too. Emily and Jenna are meh, I like that they facilitate the relationships, and Ada is just cute af.

Like all the twitch memes too, and I caught that dmd reference.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
My favorite 3 are in no special order: Elly/Ada/Jenna(same model as sis in family matters? Yummy), at this point in the storyline I doubt I could choose between those 3. They're like the 3 levels of depravity godesses, Jenna is the Kink-Queen mastermind And like your BFF, she'd have your back to the grave & makes MC's dreams a reality. Elly is the perfect mix of innocent cutie & horny closet freak & her love is unique crazy like Romeo & Juliet style. Ada, beautiful, sweet little Ada, cutest little thing ever & she embodies multiple taboos perfectly.

Some parts of some dialogue are laughable but don't let that distract, they're minor & fade away in the brilliance that is every other part of this game. I could point out other stuff but its more taste & I'd feel like it was just nitpicking. This has always been in my top 3 no matter how many others I've played & I dont see that changing. PL almost Perfectly blends (imho) many taboos with dam good characters, both physically and as interesting personas. Theres enough of a story to keep the non sex parts interesting, the character interaction makes me lol often, either at innuendo/references. All this is done at a rewarding pace regarding sexual progress. My favorite thing about PL & in my opinion one mark of an Amazing game is the scenes, not only the imagery but the dialogue within, the writer never fails to keep them so disgustingly filthy in the best way possible there were points I started to feel guilty that it felt so good, then do an inner chuckle bc it's only a game. A job done DAM WELL for what my opinions worth!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just started this VN but a bit on the fence here. Instant lust with absolutely no hunt in first few minutes making first impression of rather shallow story. Was this truly the intent? Maybe the "story" is just an outline to be filled in materially later? Be certain, not trying to flame, simply asking opinions. Regards.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
ok one question before downloading this version 0.16, the last one I played was 0.14 where after so long following this game they tell me that Ada will not seem like MC's sexual partner and that they are no longer her daughters but are adopted by an imposition
of the government, WTF ?.
QUESTION remains in version 16 this reality or not?

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
ok one question before downloading this version 0.16, the last one I played was 0.14 where after so long following this game they tell me that Ada will not seem like MC's sexual partner and that they are no longer her daughters but are adopted by an imposition
of the government
what? I don't recall anything of the sort.. are you using the incest patch?

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
what? I don't recall anything of the sort.. are you using the incest patch?
look I use the android version for all my games and before being a member of F95zone I downloaded all my games from Apkgamers.org.
the last version I played of Parental Love was 0.14 and in it at the beginning of the game they explained that Ada would not be sexualized in it and then they had removed all the scenes of Ada even those of the hotel when they go to the players competition and that is why
I abandoned it, I don't know if Android version 0.16 has an incest patch if you can clarify it, I would appreciate it

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
look I use the android version for all my games and before being a member of F95zone I downloaded all my games from Apkgamers.org.
the last version I played of Parental Love was 0.14 and in it at the beginning of the game they explained that Ada would not be sexualized in it and then they had removed all the scenes of Ada even those of the hotel when they go to the players competition and that is why
I abandoned it, I don't know if Android version 0.16 has an incest patch if you can clarify it, I would appreciate it
not sure if there is a patched android version or not. but on the pc versions with patch she is definitely mcs daughter and to say that she is sexualized would be putting it mildly.

edit: post here has patched android version

Reactions: Yarini666

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
not sure if there is a patched android version or not. but on the pc versions with patch she is definitely mcs daughter and to say that she is sexualized would be putting it mildly.

edit: post here has patched android version
Thanks friend, for the link, I'm going to download it right now and I hope it remains one of my favorites in this version I really missed it

Reactions: riktor

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just started this VN but a bit on the fence here. Instant lust with absolutely no hunt in first few minutes making first impression of rather shallow story. Was this truly the intent? Maybe the "story" is just an outline to be filled in materially later? Be certain, not trying to flame, simply asking opinions. Regards.
Instant lust with no hunt? Are you talking about with Emily, the ex-wife who the MC starts seeing again, who still loves him? There's a reason for that (being that she still loves him).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Instant lust with no hunt? Are you talking about with Emily, the ex-wife who the MC starts seeing again, who still loves him? There's a reason for that (being that she still loves him).
No my brother, not the ex but the little ones...day one grabbing youngest ass with no issues or repercussions, and more to the point being the eldest...making pancakes the morning after very first night and she's asking if MC likes her more than just a father...initiating the instant lust ball rolling, no? Eldest mutually hardcore pervs on MC from that very point forward. Just simply my point of view. Your mileage may vary of course. Again, not flaming or trollin', just seems intro is severely rushed imho. And yes, I know it's just a VN, just voicing an opinion. Respect and regards.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
of the government, WTF ?.
QUESTION remains in version 16 this reality or not?
This is the difference between the patreon friendly version (non incest) & the game as it was originally designed (incest). I've noticed many other games are designed a bit better for the integration of an incest patch, they word the story so that only a few details need to be changed, in this specific case I feel the author just made a different backstory for the patreon version so it would make more sense, hope that helped

Reactions: Yarini666

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
No my brother, not the ex but the little ones...day one grabbing youngest ass with no issues or repercussions, and more to the point being the eldest...making pancakes the morning after very first night and she's asking if MC likes her more than just a father...initiating the instant lust ball rolling, no? Eldest mutually hardcore pervs on MC from that very point forward. Just simply my point of view. Your mileage may vary of course. Again, not flaming or trollin', just seems intro is severely rushed imho. And yes, I know it's just a VN, just voicing an opinion. Respect and regards.
I get what your saying, there are choices that Should result in consequences when they dont But in the 1st day alone you can game over several different ways, I'd surely call that a consequence, if you're meaning in the sense that your choices should have implications later in game many of them do, they're a bit further out in the branching story sense, also I could go on to try and explain why I think the pace moves so fast But without more info or backstory from Luxee I'd just be trying to make a story to fit. As far as the pace all I can say is possibly Oedipus/Electra complex ? Also highly obvious MC's a manipulative deviant, but who are we kidding? We love it!!

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes