• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 9, 2019
That particular scene shot is just lower res - I recall at one point the Dev tried to reduce the size of all images and realized that some of them mighjt have gone a bit too far. Guess that one wasn't brought back from the brink of noisy-ness.

If you look at the scene views before and after that one, they are in much better shape.
I guess you're right. Thanks. I was gonna playthrough the game again in time for the 0.17 update but I guess I'll wait till that gets released with better renders of these older scenes.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Not shure i can wait that long if there is a scene like this in it omg.
This is something that has already come out. I understand that the previous version of art is just being uploaded as the new version is being developed. :unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is something that has already come out. I understand that the previous version of art is just being uploaded as the new version is being developed. :unsure:
The stuff pim0 has been uploading are just random pictures from previous versions. He is trying to advertise luxee's subsribestar account (as all the posts have a link to it) or he is just like farming, maybe both. I've posted the only 2 real previews from discord earlier in the thread.

Reactions: Bakkalon

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The stuff pim0 has been uploading are just random pictures from previous versions. He is trying to advertise luxee's subsribestar account (as all the posts have a link to it) or he is just like farming, maybe both. I've posted the only 2 real previews from discord earlier in the thread.
I think someone mentioned that renders or something are being updated? He could be showing previous scenes and how they will look now?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think someone mentioned that renders or something are being updated? He could be showing previous scenes and how they will look now?
Anything like that is for when the story is complete. Those pictures are the same ones in the game now, some are from when the game first started and some are from the last update and everywhere in between.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
grrrrrr why is this game capturing my hearth, each time i try to play a other game this game pulls me back damm creators u have me adicted to this game ( happy about it ).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: VepsrP and pim0
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes