Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
img6854b.jpg

The .pdf walkthrough is just a long text file with all the right choices and the .exe walkthrough is a really small program that allows you to choose which type of playthrough you're going for and what day you're on.
Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through my page instead.
.exe Walkthrough

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Parental Love [v0.17] [Luxee] (1.12 GB rar pc source)
488 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question, I tried to read back the pages, but I didn't find any straight answer for this: Is there Ada path only or two daughter path in the game? Again, sorry for hardcore fans, you can hate me for this question, I deserve it.

kattfisk

Nov 12, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, I tried to read back the pages, but I didn't find any straight answer for this: Is there Ada path only or two daughter path in the game? Again, sorry for hardcore fans, you can hate me for this question, I deserve it.
well there is ada only ending but it have alot of other daughter interaction aswell as sister

Reactions: csecsbiro

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You mean Ada's sister? Thank for your reply!
No, MC's sister. Also Ada's sister (other daughter).

Ada's path is "The Forbidden One" in the walkthrough. It starts out the same as the harem, but it diverges when you go off to the game tournament.

Reactions: csecsbiro

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
No, MC's sister. Also Ada's sister (other daughter).

Ada's path is "The Forbidden One" in the walkthrough. It starts out the same as the harem, but it diverges when you go off to the game tournament.
Okay, now I get the whole thing. I'm very grateful for your help, have a nice day!

D

Deleted member 2758

Can we get a save file prior to this version. Thank you in advance.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes