mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, i'm playing through the game with the Lain mod installed, yet there are clearly scenes with Elly (i've just finished the Elly route) that i didn't get.

How do i get them (for example the one where the MC fucks Elly underneath the covers with Emily being none the wiser)?

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Guys, i'm playing through the game with the Lain mod installed, yet there are clearly scenes with Elly (i've just finished the Elly route) that i didn't get.

How do i get them (for example the one where the MC fucks Elly underneath the covers with Emily being none the wiser)?
That happens on the harem route.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
That happens on the harem route.
Are they unaware that he's fucking around (unless you tell them)?

I gotta say, the whole subterfuge and sneaking about fucking is a massive turn on (for me atleast), wish more games had it.

Edit: Holy shit this game is wild at times, i wasn't expecting half the shit i'm seeing.

Last edited:

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Are they unaware that he's fucking around (unless you tell them)?

I gotta say, the whole subterfuge and sneaking about fucking is a massive turn on (for me atleast), wish more games had it.

Edit: Holy shit this game is wild at times, i wasn't expecting half the shit i'm seeing.
It's a harem, eventually they all know.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I have played the game for each of the routes - Harem, Elly, Emily and Ada. The endings all state that there are 5 endings. What is the 5th ending? And how do you get it?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I have played the game for each of the routes - Harem, Elly, Emily and Ada. The endings all state that there are 5 endings. What is the 5th ending? And how do you get it?
The 5th route will becoming out when the last update V1.0 comes out after v.99 the Harem ending comes out sometime next month (if we are lucky)

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes