BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Are they unaware that he's fucking around (unless you tell them)?

I gotta say, the whole subterfuge and sneaking about fucking is a massive turn on (for me atleast), wish more games had it.

Edit: Holy shit this game is wild at times, i wasn't expecting half the shit i'm seeing.
ya this still my favorite scene of game! Sneaky sex when Elly was still innocent and had red hair. Wish story would go back to this

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-23
Release Date: 2020-03-23
Developer: Luxee - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Moderator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras:

Thanks to greg 101 for sharing. *
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
Please bring back innocent submissive Elly! maybe more sneaky sex or public or when shes sleeping?

Reactions: Genji

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
img7070.png

Update comin' along and also two games/devs yall should check out

Yooo, v0.99 coming along nice right now. I assume a couple of you haven't checked the progress tracker in a while (especially now that it's moved off-site) so here's how that's looking right now
All 26 scenes have been written
and 8/26 scenes have been entirely completed.
Again Imma just reiterate v0.99 will be the second to last update to PL (by all current plans) and it'll finish the harem route story. The last update will be the fifth route of the game and also a buncha other thingos and fixes I've wanted to do for a long time.

***Below are 2 games Dev is promoting***

Hoping these two will help at least a bit with the whole quarantine thing. I'll see yall most likely with either another promotion or the next version of the game :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 634832

Update comin' along and also two games/devs yall should check out

Yooo, v0.99 coming along nice right now. I assume a couple of you haven't checked the progress tracker in a while (especially now that it's moved off-site) so here's how that's looking right now
All 26 scenes have been written
and 8/26 scenes have been entirely completed.
Again Imma just reiterate v0.99 will be the second to last update to PL (by all current plans) and it'll finish the harem route story. The last update will be the fifth route of the game and also a buncha other thingos and fixes I've wanted to do for a long time.

***Below are 2 games Dev is promoting***

Hoping these two will help at least a bit with the whole quarantine thing. I'll see yall most likely with either another promotion or the next version of the game :p
Luxee I LOVE that calendar! :ROFLMAO:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
is the next update gonna be the last one? the numbering seems to suggest so, can anyone fill me in?
In away the update coming up V.99 is the last update for the harem route but there is one last update to come V1.0 (mostly bug fixes) with the mysterious 5th route.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Hello, I downloaded this game which seemed interesting to me, I installed the fr patch (which is not complete) however I have a lot of errors, in loccurence from the start because the father apparently has no no see this:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/tl/french/barscene1.rpy", line 85, in script
    p "(Je suis tellement nerveux, je ne l'ai pas revu depuis 12 ans)"
Exception: Sayer 'p' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\jeu pc iso\jeu adulte\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\jeu pc iso\jeu adulte\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.17
Thu Apr 30 15:10:01 2020
how can i correct the different errors please?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I downloaded this game which seemed interesting to me, I installed the fr patch (which is not complete) however I have a lot of errors, in loccurence from the start because the father apparently has no no see this:

Code:
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\jeu pc iso\jeu adulte\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\jeu pc iso\jeu adulte\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\ParentalLove-version0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.17
Thu Apr 30 15:10:01 2020
how can i correct the different errors please?
What French patch?

Reactions: diester

diester

Apr 28, 2020
What French patch?
[/CITATION]

french
hé bien le patche donné sur la page doc google de tous les jeux ici traduit en francais.

Mais au final et malgré que je n'y connaisse absolument rien dans ce genre de programme j'ai réussis à modifier les fichiers et j'ai le jeu en français au détriment du portugais.

Laje suis content car l’histoire me plais vraiment j'aurais été déçu de ne pouvoir le découvrir.
Merci d'avoir répondu à ma demande d'aide néanmoins.

English :
The one given on the google doc page of all the games that are here and translated into French. there are so many of them (which I find really unfortunate) that I was happy to find this page (I cannot give a link I am new here and it is in the rules for new ones.)

But in the end and despite that I know absolutely nothing in this kind of program I managed to modify the files and I play in French at the expense of Portuguese.

I am happy because I really like the story I would have been disappointed not to be able to discover it.

Thank you for responding to my request for help, however.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
french
hé bien le patche donné sur la page doc google de tous les jeux ici traduit en francais.

Mais au final et malgré que je n'y connaisse absolument rien dans ce genre de programme j'ai réussis à modifier les fichiers et j'ai le jeu en français au détriment du portugais.

Laje suis content car l’histoire me plais vraiment j'aurais été déçu de ne pouvoir le découvrir.
Merci d'avoir répondu à ma demande d'aide néanmoins.

English :
The one given on the google doc page of all the games that are here and translated into French. there are so many of them (which I find really unfortunate) that I was happy to find this page (I cannot give a link I am new here and it is in the rules for new ones.)

But in the end and despite that I know absolutely nothing in this kind of program I managed to modify the files and I play in French at the expense of Portuguese.

I am happy because I really like the story I would have been disappointed not to be able to discover it.

Thank you for responding to my request for help, however.
The problem you're seeing is the variable "p" is not defined. But it's defined in script.rpy, right after it asks your name, and right before the bar scene:
Code:
    $ player_name = renpy.input(_("What is your name?"))

$ p = DynamicCharacter("player_name", color="#4286f4")

jump barscene1
Look at line 91 in script.rpy and see if you have those lines.

You should report the issue on the French translation thread.

Reactions: toobs
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes