Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I'm stuck. How to run incest patch into original game file of Apartment 69 android?? I unrar into the game folder but only dialogs are loading and no image is loading

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I play on a Mac, and I have everything uncensored. You just need to put patch.renpy in the right place.
Right click on the app, select "Show Package Contents". Then go to Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Put the patch there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome, that answered everything I wanted to know!

For the time being I'll put off a replay until the next route is released!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Awesome, that answered everything I wanted to know!

For the time being I'll put off a replay until the next route is released!
There are 2 more scheduled updates. Waiting for the final one isn't a bad choice, especially when it's so close.

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
just throwing in an idea tell me what you guys think about it how about putting in a choice where the MC rejects jenna but she makes him promise to continue his relationship with his daughter because i noticed after rejecting jenna his relationship with his daughter elly ends

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
just throwing in an idea tell me what you guys think about it how about putting in a choice where the MC rejects jenna but she makes him promise to continue his relationship with his daughter because i noticed after rejecting jenna his relationship with his daughter elly ends
But why would you reject Jenna in the first place? Unless you were working toward a specific route?

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Am I the only one that is sad to hear this game will only get 2 more updates. This is one of the better games in my opinion so I hate to see it end. I do wish that the next update would come out soon though...lol

Reactions: DonJohn

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
But why would you reject Jenna in the first place? Unless you were working toward a specific route?
i didn't know rejecting jenna would end the MC's relationship with his daughter i was hoping i'd be able to continue the relationship with elly without jenna but i was wrong

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So 1 scene done since the update on May 3rd.

That release estimate seems to be extremely optimistic.
Lames Cucksee Today at 10:13PM
Updated: 10-May-20

PL V0.99 - 12/26 SCENES DONE
26/26 - SCENES WRITTEN

Release estimate: Hoping for May
With the way Luxee is going (1 scene every 5-7 days) a more real optimistic release data would be some time at the end of July :(

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I for one can wait a little as long as it's done right and not rushed. Too many Developers rush their end product and the story suffers for it. With two more updates left I would hope that he is trying to get it right. This next update finalizes the Harem route and I don't want to see it thrown together just for expedience sake.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
I for one can wait a little as long as it's done right and not rushed. Too many Developers rush their end product and the story suffers for it. With two more updates left I would hope that he is trying to get it right. This next update finalizes the Harem route and I don't want to see it thrown together just for expedience sake.
well said - you can definitely rely on Luxee ;)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I would really like to see an Emily + Ellys (just those two) route.
There are 4 routes currently; there is supposedly a 5th one that will be done in the update after the one being worked on right now (the last update). It will almost certainly not be Emily + Elly.

The 4 routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: moonmite84
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes