jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How many of the routes are finished? Do any of them have endings yet? Aside from game over, you screwed up, endings.
There are 3 out of the 5 routes done. Elly route, Forbidden route (Ada route need the IC patch), Pure Wife route, & with the up coming update V.99 the Harem Route with the mysterious 5th route coming with V1.0 (the last update).

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
great game overall i loved the graphics and also the character designs but the fact that the MC can't go forward with his relationship with his daughters without jenna doesn't sit right with me basically it's saying he can't make decisions without her and the fact her character doesn't respect privacy is a deterent then again that's just my opinion and i would loved to see more scenes with sophie

Aug 7, 2018
great game overall i loved the graphics and also the character designs but the fact that the MC can't go forward with his relationship with his daughters without jenna doesn't sit right with me basically it's saying he can't make decisions without her and the fact her character doesn't respect privacy is a deterent then again that's just my opinion and i would loved to see more scenes with sophie
Yeah, I was full-on onboard with Jenna for my first few runs, but the more I replayed the game, the more I felt bad for Elly. Sure, she adapted because she had to, but you can tell from her reactions and glances she initially wasn't really enthused about Jenna's involvement.

Here's hoping the 5th route will be a scenario in which Jenna never visited and Elly gets the cute fluffy romance ending she deserves (yeah, highly unlikely, but one can dream. Still a little sad/salty Elly's route ended after their romance overload seaside dinner + first time and then turned into Jenna's route + Elly add-on instead).

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
Yeah, I was full-on onboard with Jenna for my first few runs, but the more I replayed the game, the more I felt bad for Elly. Sure, she adapted because she had to, but you can tell from her reactions and glances she initially wasn't really enthused about Jenna's involvement.

Here's hoping the 5th route will be a scenario in which Jenna never visited and Elly gets the cute fluffy romance ending she deserves (yeah, highly unlikely, but one can dream. Still a little sad/salty Elly's route ended after their romance overload seaside dinner + first time and then turned into Jenna's route + Elly add-on instead).
I felt the same way honestly i thought by rejecting jenna the relationship would have continued but it didn't like you said it became more about jenna i was disappointed and the way she inserts herself into the others relationships is annoying with her arrival it when from parental love to jenna's control

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I felt the same way honestly i thought by rejecting jenna the relationship would have continued but it didn't like you said it became more about jenna i was disappointed and the way she inserts herself into the others relationships is annoying with her arrival it when from parental love to jenna's control
agree with both of u. Elly deserves her own special ending. I also find jenna the least likeable character in the game

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
agree with both of u. Elly deserves her own special ending. I also find jenna the least likeable character in the game
We should remember that Jenna is the MC's original girlfriend ... he's been with her longer than anyone else in the game. Her personality makes their closeness clear, as does his acceptance of her keeping close in almost any situation.

The path where he stays dedicated to only Emily is the most harsh, IMHO: he even rejects Jenna and you can genuinely feel her heartbreak through just a single frame of its conclusion.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We should remember that Jenna is the MC's original girlfriend ... he's been with her longer than anyone else in the game. Her personality makes their closeness clear, as does his acceptance of her keeping close in almost any situation.

The path where her stays dedicated to only Emily is the most harsh, IMHO: he even rejects Jenna and you can genuinely feel her heartbreak through just a single frame of its conclusion.
yeah i think Jenna is hot as fuck .... glad i got her as well

Reactions: JackshitMelody

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019

The path where he stays dedicated to only Emily is the most harsh, IMHO: he even rejects Jenna and you can genuinely feel her heartbreak through just a single frame of its conclusion.
he also rejects everybody else that's my least favorite route in the entire game

Reactions: Genji
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes