treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I am not sure there is another route i think Harem route was the last to be completed. If you notice the version number is .99 which indicates to me that at most maybe a finishing polish on the routes then a COMPLETED release. I am sad to see this end but the other project Apartment 69 looks promising and cannot wait to see that re-started and see where that goes.

Thanks for all your hard work of this game and stay healthy

Reactions: moonmite84

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
I am not sure there is another route i think Harem route was the last to be completed. If you notice the version number is .99 which indicates to me that at most maybe a finishing polish on the routes then a COMPLETED release. I am sad to see this end but the other project Apartment 69 looks promising and cannot wait to see that re-started and see where that goes.

Thanks for all your hard work of this game and stay healthy
there is a last update cause we have 4/5 ending (husband, elly, forbiden and harem)
the last one ending will be in the last update 1.0

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Wait... what's with the gay and rape tags? I don't remember seeing gay content and I thought the rape was only attempted. Did I miss something?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
I wish there was an option to keep the blonde hair for the Older Roommate/Daughter (with Incest Patch)... Her Ginger hair colour isn't my fave tbh, No offence.

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
"Finished harem route"... wait, there were other routes? Lol!
There are 3 out of the 5 routes done. Elly route, Forbidden route (Ada route need the IC patch), Pure Wife route, & with the up coming update V.99 the Harem Route with the mysterious 5th route coming with V1.0 (the last update).
5th route is probably sister route you can see this in newest walkthrough.

Reactions: Luxee and ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
me to didnt realize that, even iv read the walk but the walk ive just end on ver 0.14, is there any new walkthrough?
sorry i know there probably is one , not for the newer update tho , i think ,,,
i never use a walk thru anyways

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes