Parental Love [v1.00] [Luxee]

Win/Linux: Original Size: 1.6 GB - Compressed Size: 523 MB
Mac: Original Size: 1.58 GB - Compressed Size: 506 MB

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Changelog says removed all lewd scenes...So what? You only get conversation with her now? Not sure how you mean they didn't remove her.
What are you talking about? Of course I mean the sex scenes what else would I be talking about?

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
Guess I'll have to do without the 5th ending as I'm not downloading a version that removes the Sofi content.
same. i'll just keep my completed harem route as it is. it's fine. fuck patreon i don't know why people still use it
So for gay tag. Is this another 20 hour long game with 1 gay scene type of thing?
it's an optional scene

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
So for gay tag. Is this another 20 hour long game with 1 gay scene type of thing?
Yes. 50 hours though. Probably, by now.

Edit: the only gay thing I remember is you can force an annoying dude to suck the protagonist off. It's avoidable, you can just punch him, or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamerboyfan99

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
if i remember correctly mc wive and his sister getting pretty late sexualy close and its more than 1 scene but not alot scenes
I thought the tag for women was "lesbian" though and that the tag "gay" means that it is men?

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Made old saves not show up (purposefully because old saves also just wouldn't work with this version
What is this? All that is acquired by back-breaking labor, down the drain ??? And all for the fifth route? For this, I don't really want to replay the game. Maybe in a year, but for now the old version is enough for me.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes