Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
I don''t have time to play the update till tomorrow. Can anyone confirm whether or not Sofi content is still available with the patch? I don't want to delete 0.99 if if it isn't.
While I assume a patch will need to be updated, yes that will correct the issue

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Man it was a great run. Sorry to see it end. Looking forward to future projects from the dev. I think if you can stick to what worked here it will be great!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
So is the changelog saying he reduced the ages of the characters and is moving off Patreon because of that? I'm kind of confused on whether there's a reason to download this over keeping .99. Is the 5th route just an asshole bad end route?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's probably because people view the two differently. Like straight men tend to find lesbian sex acceptable and hot. Whereas gay male content a warning is required to avoid it like the plague.
That and also nowadays homosexual men and homosexual women have their own naming. Gay is M/M and lesbian is F/F

LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bi Trans

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well you're a younger male character. The brother not father. Then the only similar character is Eve who is like Ada. The others so far are a black girl, an overweight sister, and a trans girl. Oh and your mom.
And wich content was removed? Damn dude, remove content when the game has few few content is.. asdf.. haha

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Well you're a younger male character. The brother not father. Then the only similar character is Eve who is like Ada. The others so far are a black girl, an overweight sister, and a trans girl. Oh and your mom.
Downloading the update now to see what changed. The sister in the version I played was hot if I remember right...

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So question, is the 5th path not in gallery yet? (Will it be added in the future?) Jenna's is still blurred and under ??? for me in Gallery after finishing the 5th path.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes