frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I did what it said in the change log to trigger the 5th route. And oh fuck the 5th ending is so fucking hot. It is definitely worth a download of the v1.0 just to play the 5th route. The only thing that disappoints me about the 5th ending is that Sienna isn't in the whole game like Jenna is.

Reactions: Orlox

Hisshi

Feb 26, 2020
I've played the game before and I just want to look at all the scenes, I don't want to start from the beginning, do you have a mod for it?

Reactions: botc76

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone tell me what different paths there are in this game, and if they're worth doing if you've finished the harem route?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Can someone tell me what different paths there are in this game, and if they're worth doing if you've finished the harem route?
Of course this is my opinion but the new 5th ending is incredibly hot. Older sis Sienna is as sexy, if not more so, as Jenna so it is most definitely worth a play and it is easy to get to. All you have to do is grab your wife's ass when you meet her at the bar and you go right to the 5th ending.
ParentalLove_2020_08_26_17_55_02_558.png

This is older sis Sienna

Last edited:

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Asked this 5 pages back and still not addressed.....

Sofi is an adult (18+) and completely UNRELATED to the MC and his family, so why were her scenes "removed" ?

I mean, it's fine if some patch adds it back, why was it done in the first place? Or am I missing something completely here?
I asked about it on subscribestar as Sofi is a favourite of mine i was shocked. So you can still see her content with the patch. As for why, there could be quite a few things like she gets abused etc. Important bit is the patch puts her back.

1598477235776.png

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes