KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Asked this 5 pages back and still not addressed.....

Sofi is an adult (18+) and completely UNRELATED to the MC and his family, so why were her scenes "removed" ?

I mean, it's fine if some patch adds it back, why was it done in the first place? Or am I missing something completely here?
I asked about it on subscribestar as Sofi is a favourite of mine i was shocked. So you can still see her content with the patch. As for why, there could be quite a few things like she gets abused etc. Important bit is the patch puts her back.

1598477235776.png

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I am speaking through translation and I did not want to look at so many reviews
I don't know what browser you are using, but most of them will translate entire pages.

But the short answer to your question is not yet and, unless a particular game modifier creates a gallery, there might never be a gallery.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Not to me. None of the fetishes represented really align with me personally. At least so far.
Well, I'm sure there'll be more available before that game is finished, if it ever is. I've certainly enjoyed what little there is of it so far, but I could see how it wouldn't be for everyone.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed the last finish (harem). I would have to start all over again for this. Do you what I am going to do? Delete. This game is played. Talk about flogging a dead horse.

• Angry
Reactions: rommeltje

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What was the "patreon Debacle"?
Honestly there is more speculation than information on that. Page shows as under review but the prevailing theory is that they got hit as many of their walkthroughs relate to games with incest. Some have floated the idea of a malicious individual angry about slow updates...nothing from the creator though so all speculation.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So this looks interesting enough all around and I'd be interested in downloading it, but is there a reason why this doesn't have a "Completed" tag? It's version 1.0, the previous version added the harem ending and this one added the "final" ending, and even in the changelog it basically says "Hey, download this now because soon I'm going to remove this from my Patreon so that it's not tied to me". Is there really an expectation of further patching or updates to say that this isn't "complete" at this point?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
So this looks interesting enough all around and I'd be interested in downloading it, but is there a reason why this doesn't have a "Completed" tag? It's version 1.0, the previous version added the harem ending and this one added the "final" ending, and even in the changelog it basically says "Hey, download this now because soon I'm going to remove this from my Patreon so that it's not tied to me". Is there really an expectation of further patching or updates to say that this isn't "complete" at this point?
Been wondering about that myself. My guess is that dev reserves the right to put out a fix if some late bug or mistake turns out and that it will be marked as complete fairly soon, they're just holding back for a short while. But as I said, just a guess. Maybe they just forgot to add that tag.

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
To sum up every post since 1.0 released.

The timeline changed and therefore Ada is 12, Sofi is 15, and Elly is 18. Underage content is not allowed per Patreon.
For those that want scenes w/ Ada/Sofi.... the patch has always given that option.

Old saves are not compatible, but the 5th path is triggered as early as the initial bar scene... so quit your bitchin.

The "gay/rape" tags was added because of an OPTIONAL scene where you literally put your PENIS in another MALE's MOUTH.
However... due to the male in the scene... it is probably only accessible with the patch.

-Redacted- fair point...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: chaughton22
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes