Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Asked this 5 pages back and still not addressed.....

Sofi is an adult (18+) and completely UNRELATED to the MC and his family, so why were her scenes "removed" ?

I mean, it's fine if some patch adds it back, why was it done in the first place? Or am I missing something completely here?
Probably because of this:
  • Changed the 12 year gap of MC not seeing Emily to 9 years
  • Changed the characters ages accordingly

If Aida is 3 years younger, so is her friend Sofi. How old was Sofi originally? 18? So how old is she now?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Shame this is finished, I enjoyed this game so much. Games like this are a rarity nowadays. All to often it's the M/s kink, not F/d.
Good job Luxee - Any plans for more games like this?

Reactions: Draon79

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Honestly this is the first F/D game that I believe did it right without dragging it out too much or adding too much drama or outside LIs to the story. Kudos Luxee on a great game/VN and cannot wait to see what else you do going forward, maybe a prequel to PL if we are really lucky. :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Honestly this is the first F/D game that I believe did it right without dragging it out too much or adding too much drama or outside LIs to the story. Kudos Luxee on a great game/VN and cannot wait to see what else you do going forward, maybe a prequel to PL if we are really lucky. :)
apartment 69-old project that was put on hold for this one.

Reactions: Draon79

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Check out Apartment 69. Currently On Hold by Luxee, but he stated a while back he wanted to finish PL before continuing with it. Now that PL is done I expect we'll start seeing updates. Hopefully soon :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
apartment 69-old project that was put on hold for this one.
Check out Apartment 69. Currently On Hold by Luxee, but he stated a while back he wanted to finish PL before continuing with it. Now that PL is done I expect we'll start seeing updates. Hopefully soon :)
Thank you both, never knew about this one, adding it to follow now!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
And on a side note... this is NOT the discussion thread for Apartment 69, even if it's the same creator.
Co-discussion is, in the opinion of many posters, directly relevant because this project has shared resources with 'Apartment 69' and they have influenced each-other's timetables...a common topic of discussion here when devs work on more than one project.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Co-discussion is, in the opinion of many posters, directly relevant because this project has shared resources with 'Apartment 69' and they have influenced each-other's timetables...a common topic of discussion here when devs work on more than one project.
besides, i assume you want that discussion on that thread.......if he didn't know about that game...... what makes you think that'd he'd know about the thread?

Reactions: polycentric
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes