Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Removed all lewd Sofi scenes" wait wut?!
Really wish people would read stuff....

Their ages have been reduced by 3 years so Ada is now 12 and Sofi is now 15.

Due to Sofi being underage her content is now locked behind the patch.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Just noticed in the gallery someone i do not recognize, anyone know who this is? I dont remember this being in .99..... Capture.PNG

EDIT: Double checked and this is definitely not in .99

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just noticed in the gallery someone i do not recognize, anyone know who this is? I dont remember this being in .99..... View attachment 789073

EDIT: Double checked and this is definitely not in .99
There is an added scene during the game. I will let you discover it for yourself. It is pretty hot, if you have an open mind, in a game where there are underage sex scenes.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Really wish people would read stuff....

Their ages have been reduced by 3 years so Ada is now 12 and Sofi is now 15.

Due to Sofi being underage her content is now locked behind the patch.
I specifically checked the change log, so, that could've been added.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Not much for trying to guess a dev's mindset, but have any of you noticed the post that Luxee gave a thumbs-up to?

Sure completed????
I think there's a very real possibility that Luxee is having a bit of fun with this - maybe we shouldn't get our knickers in a twist.

Reactions: Luxee

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Not much for trying to guess a dev's mindset, but have any of you noticed the post that Luxee gave a thumbs-up to?

I think there's a very real possibility that Luxee is having a bit of fun with this - maybe we shouldn't get our knickers in a twist.
I'm sorry but Luxee is now back to working on more Sarah pics.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Since Sofi is not one of his daughters but an outside character that MC never knew before leaving, couldn't Luxee just have kept Sofi an 18 year old friend of his daughter? I don't see any reason she had to be aged down for story consistency if it meant having to remove her content.

Reactions: ImmortalNight

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Since Sofi is not one of his daughters but an outside character that MC never knew before leaving, couldn't Luxee just have kept Sofi an 18 year old friend of his daughter? I don't see any reason she had to be aged down for story consistency if it meant having to remove her content.
IMHO it made sense to reduce her age since she's a friend of Ada's. Makes them closer in age this way.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Seeing the support for Sofi is nice. She's my favorite character and seems I'm not alone. Wish he had just kept her 18 also as I'm not a fan of the underage content either.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Also in regards to age change. Elly. Wasn't she already 18 before the timeline change. I don't recall if it was ever explicitly mentioned before the change.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well .. all i can say is WOW ..... i get 1 route finished and i have the others to finish ... excitedly can't wait (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Removed all lewd Sofi scenes

i don't know where this came from but its not true .. the harem route has her in it ... amazing

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Also in regards to age change. Elly. Wasn't she already 18 before the timeline change. I don't recall if it was ever explicitly mentioned before the change.
If he makes her <18 then he has to remove all her content from the unpatched release. He didn't want to do that, I get what you're saying but I see his POV.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes