V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Eu disse em outro comentário que só vou jogar quando o jogo acabar, mas sempre olho as imagens (unren)
E vi várias imagens de personalidades que não conheço no jogo, quem seriam?
Alguém com paciência que possa me explicar, enfim, claro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I get the age changing with the new timeline, but wasn't Elly also 18 in the previous timeline?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I enjoyed the last finish (harem). I would have to start all over again for this. Do you what I am going to do? Delete. This game is played. Talk about flogging a dead horse.
The new 5th ending is easy as hell to get to. It is the first scene of the game. When you go to the bar to first meet your wife after many years apart. Grab your wife's ass and boom you are in the 5th ending. Takes like 10 seconds to get there.

And the 5th ending is Super HOT.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
scrappy Brother can you be the hero we need?

I love Lains' mod and it sucks that this BS with Patreon is happening especially with how things are currently, messing with peoples income cause of political BS just aint right.

I really wish the older sister was still around, prior to one of the other endings i never knew she died in an accident, really wish Luxee had kept her around as she was beautiful and would have made this ending that much more awesome, mini sister harem FTW.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really wish the older sister was still around, prior to one of the other endings i never knew she died in an accident, really wish @Luxee had kept her around as she was beautiful and would have made this ending that much more awesome, mini sister harem FTW.
I didn't know she existed until I played the 5th ending so I didn't even know she was dead that really makes me :cry: to hear.

She would have been a fantastic addition to the Harem.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I didn't know she existed until I played the 5th ending so I didn't even know she was dead that really makes me :cry: to hear.

She would have been a fantastic addition to the Harem.
Yeah in one of the other endings MC internally remembers her dying in an accident and blaming himself, it was back when he was on drugs and such

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I get the Jenna ending and fast-forwarded the previous routes, get all scenes unlocked in gallery... but 4 achievements remains locked. Any idea?
Screen Shot 08-26-20 at 08.33 PM.PNG

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Also everyone if you download Parental Love v1.00 with the new v 1.0 patch restores Sofi sex scenes back to the game so it is alright to download this new version in place of the .99 version.
Yeah in one of the other endings MC internally remembers her dying in an accident and blaming himself, it was back when he was on drugs and such
Did the MC actually cause her death because of his drug use and I am assuming drinking as well?

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Also everyone if you download Parental Love v1.00 with the new v patch restores Sofi sex scenes back to the game so it is alright to download this new version in place of the .99 version.

Did the MC actually cause her death because of his drug use and I am assuming drinking as well?
he let her drive under the influence iirc, he was high/drunk at the time as well

Reactions: Luxee
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes