Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Idk it just seems like the way some of the story is playing out so far wouldn't line up with being on the Ada path. I could (very likely) be wrong and just wanted to ask
Are we talking about v1.1 with incest patch and WT from Lord Ashram?
Because I did a super fast forward and to me it seems fine?

You can't get Ada without Elly.

1725139958009.png

I might add though that for a first time play I'd recommend the harem path first above all others and the pure husband only if you don't like yourself.

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
Are we talking about v1.1 with incest patch and WT from Lord Ashram?
Because I did a super fast forward and to me it seems fine?

You can't get Ada without Elly.

I might add though that for a first time play I'd recommend the harem path first above all others and the pure husband only if you don't like yourself.
I had no idea you couldn't get Ada without Elly. Using the mod to choose which path shows individual options for the main characters. It worked when I did the harem path (obviously), but I didnt know about this. Thanks for clearing it up!

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I had no idea you couldn't get Ada without Elly. Using the mod to choose which path shows individual options for the main characters. It worked when I did the harem path (obviously), but I didnt know about this. Thanks for clearing it up!
Elly is the main LI of the game that's why. Ada is just the cherry on top. :WeSmart:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
hey so. The lewd Patcher site does not work. How do i install the incest patch? Just paste it into the game file or ?
If you have the file it goes into the /game folder.
If you don't have it there is a trick too....

Follow the white rabbit:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaw1986baby
4.20 star(s) 220 Votes