Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Explain.. have I missed something?
I mean not really... at least not if you aren't familiar with the dev.

Let's just say that this game is complete and won't be getting any updates or remakes.
You can check out the devs other game if you like this one, but unfortunately it has a very very very slow dev cycle.

You can check that .

sthalvard

Aug 3, 2020

Let's just say that this game is complete and won't be getting any updates or remakes.
You can check out the devs other game if you like this one, but unfortunately it has a very very very slow dev cycle.

You can check that .
Thanks for answer, this was, very much unlike other post,very informative..
Then the hope fades, but if you don't ask, you don't get answers..

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I love this game, maybe there could be a remake with better/fresh renders???
We might not ever see an official remake, but in theory someone could re-render the entire game since the character assets are available. The problem is that it'd take a lot of time to do, and whoever does so shouldn't (in good conscience) take donations or put the images behind a paywall.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
i realy liked playing this game and i just noticed the developer also made another one - is it simular to this one in any way / since i liked this one will i also like the other one or is it very diffrent ?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i realy liked playing this game and i just noticed the developer also made another one - is it simular to this one in any way / since i liked this one will i also like the other one or is it very diffrent ?
It's different but good as well.
Don't expect too much content though.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

You can check that .
I think that needs at least one more very...

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes