pHBalone

Jul 30, 2020
So do none of the patches work? I can't stand the roommate thing. I tried installing both mods as well.

put the patch file in the game folder (the one with folders "cache" "saves" "tl", not the main folder that has the game exe)

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018

put the patch file in the game folder (the one with folders "cache" "saves" "tl", not the main folder that has the game exe)
I've already tried that, unless this patch is different than the one I tried 1 hour ago.

Nevermind, for some reason it worked this time?

Last edited:

pHBalone

Jul 30, 2020
I've already tried that, unless this patch is different than the one I tried 1 hour ago.

Nevermind, for some reason it worked this time?
Might've been location, I messed up which folder it was in and didn't understand what was happening until I double checked that site

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
people explain why when you are an idiot in the 1st den room of hell .. they write censorship but they find they don’t find the same problem and 2 days when everyone goes to targ cents and there is also that garbage .. what should we do with this? :unsure: :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
nebut can tell.. what to do with this censored scene where is who the hell?? it costs hell pojevitsa in a balshenny scene as they immediately show that the scene is censored .. what kind of crap game is this .. is everything going on with this ?

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (v1.1)

Here is my update to Lain's Mod that was originally updated by SomeGuyWithNoImagination to v1.1 with my changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination changes:
Updated to v1.1.

My changes:
  • Added Jordyn's Day 15 Sex Scene to the Others section of the Scene Gallery
  • Added a Full Endings section to the Scene Gallery
  • Added all 6 Full Endings
  • Note: These are not a short 2 minute Scene Replay but 5 to 10+ minute Full Ending Replays
  • Lowered the cringe in the dialogue by replacing all Daww with Aww and Gods to God

Directions:
Extract the mod in the same folder as ParentalLove.exe and select YES if asked to overwrite.
Notes:
  • Since this is an update to SomeGuyWithNoImagination's mod, this can be used to replace and overwrite his mod.
  • No reason to use UnRen to be able to play the game with this mod.
  • Includes the patch.renpy to get the full game + incest.

Link:

pl1.jpg pl2.jpg pl3.jpg

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (v1.1)

Here is my update to Lain's Mod that was originally updated by SomeGuyWithNoImagination to v1.1 with my changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination changes:
Updated to v1.1.

My changes:
  • Added Jordyn's Day 15 Sex Scene to the Others section of the Scene Gallery
  • Added a Full Endings section to the Scene Gallery
  • Added all 6 Full Endings
  • Note: These are not a short 2 minute Scene Replay but 5 to 10+ minute Full Ending Replays
  • Lowered the cringe in the dialogue by replacing all Daww with Aww and Gods to God

Directions:
Decompress the mod in the same folder as ParentalLove.exe and select YES if asked to overwrite.
Note:
Since this is an update to SomeGuyWithNoImagination's mod, this can be used to replace and overwrite his mod.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1861506 View attachment 1861507 View attachment 1861508
Do I still have to unren the game before installing your mod?

EDIT: Nevermind it seems like you don't have to.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Do I still have to unren the game before installing your mod?

EDIT: Nevermind it seems like you don't have to.
I didn't think about notating that but I just edited my post to inform people they don't have to now.
This mod works as easy as all my other mods.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes