Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, finally got a chance to play this final version of the game on the harem route and I'm left with some questions. It's mentioned in passing more than once from Emily bringing up the MC's past incestual experiences with his eldest sister Sienna once, and then there is another mention of him with both of his sisters iirc. When Emily brings it up, the MC immediately reacts negatively and Emily apologizes for bringing it up.

As I played only the harem path, I did not get to see the those extra flashback scenes with Jenna and Jenna + Sienna in-game, but did see them in the gallery. I'm guessing the only way to trigger those scenes in game is on a Jenna only path? Also, why does Emily know about these indiscretions from the past, but seemingly had no idea Jenna was in love with the MC? Lastly, was it ever stated what actually happened to Sienna and her apparent incest kink and love for her brother? We never see her outside of those flashbacks, and going by the reaction from the MC and Emily when she brings it up, there seems to be some definite bitterness and melancholy even bringing up Sienna's name.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, finally got a chance to play this final version of the game on the harem route and I'm left with some questions. It's mentioned in passing more than once from Emily bringing up the MC's past incestual experiences with his eldest sister Sienna once, and then there is another mention of him with both of his sisters iirc. When Emily brings it up, the MC immediately reacts negatively and Emily apologizes for bringing it up.

As I played only the harem path, I did not get to see the those extra flashback scenes with Jenna and Jenna + Sienna in-game, but did see them in the gallery. I'm guessing the only way to trigger those scenes in game is on a Jenna only path? Also, why does Emily know about these indiscretions from the past, but seemingly had no idea Jenna was in love with the MC? Lastly, was it ever stated what actually happened to Sienna and her apparent incest kink and love for her brother? We never see her outside of those flashbacks, and going by the reaction from the MC and Emily when she brings it up, there seems to be some definite bitterness and melancholy even bringing up Sienna's name.
Sienna is dead.

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I'm guessing the only way to trigger those scenes in game is on a Jenna only path?
Yes.
was it ever stated what actually happened to Sienna and her apparent incest kink and love for her brother?
Yep, she died. IIRC. After "another night filled with coke" she spend with MC, she was driving and died in a car accident.
Also, why does Emily know about these indiscretions from the past, but seemingly had no idea Jenna was in love with the MC?
I don't think it's ever stated (or I just don't remember) how exactly Em learned about it, but my guess is, it was the result of the accident. Either MC told her out of the guilt (He was blaming himself for Sienna's death), or she somehow deduced it based on the circumstances.

It wouldn't make sense to me If she knew before that.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Use my mod to watch the Full Final Endings in the Scene Gallery for all the paths to be able to fully get the complete story.

Bev_, you might want to use some inline spoiler tags to not ruin it for those who just started playing the game.

Reactions: Bev_

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
Yes.

Yep, she died. IIRC. After "another night filled with coke" she spend with MC, she was driving and died in a car accident.

I don't think it's ever stated (or I just don't remember) how exactly Em learned about it, but my guess is, it was the result of the accident. Either MC told her out of the guilt (He was blaming himself for Sienna's death), or she somehow deduced it based on the circumstances.

It wouldn't make sense to me If she knew before that.
We learn through the story that Emily divorced MC after cheating on her with Sienna. She may have forgiven him, except for the compounded problem of them both doing cocaine, and Sienna ending up dead in the car crash (which MC blames himself for, because he gave her the keys). She wrongly assumed at the time that MC was only in an incestuous relationship with the older sister.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
I'm in the process of replaying this VN with all the new updates. However, having problems doing the Jenna ONLY path. Trying to find a walkthru for this specific path is problematic. I want to see the Sienna flashback and in what way, if any, it impacts the overall story.

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
PS: Can anyone tell me how I can post a review? Since I'm replaying this VN, I thought I might try and leave one.
Thanks

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Dude, use multi-quotes and edit your post if you forget something, don't post 3 times in a row :/
I'm in the process of replaying this VN with all the new updates. However, having problems doing the Jenna ONLY path. Trying to find a walkthru for this specific path is problematic. I want to see the Sienna flashback and in what way, if any, it impacts the overall story.
Just be a dick to Emily in a bar, grab her butt, get a drink etc.
PS: Can anyone tell me how I can post a review? Since I'm replaying this VN, I thought I might try and leave one.
Thanks
Bez tytułu.png

Reactions: vman424

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
Dude, use multi-quotes and edit your post if you forget something, don't post 3 times in a row :/

Just be a dick to Emily in a bar, grab her butt, get a drink etc.

View attachment 1904230
Ah. Sorry about that. Thanks for the reply. I see how the Jenna path works now, but it ONLY works with the 1.1 version, I was still using the 0.99 version by mistake - that just lead to Game Over.

Aninymouse72

Apr 28, 2022
I'm having issues downloading the game, The WIN/MEGA download keeps trying to install some Energy saving app on my computer. Is there a safe DL somewhere?

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I used adblocks in the past, but they weren't always efficient. Always keep an eye on them and replace them with other plug-ins when they become inefficient. ;)

Reactions: doccop63

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It is true, I get the game and all its files but this energy thing also. I've never had an issue on any other game posted here.
This:
1657200763223.png

Goes to:

1657200792007.png

Leads to:

1657200835075.png

Where you download the game.

If you get something else then you are doing something wrong. Massively.

There is no Energy App.

Reactions: PussMaster
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes