PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I just tried it again and its not doing it anymore. Not sure what changed
Don't want to freak you out but something like this popping out out of nowhere and that no one except you has ever heard of PROBABLY mean you have a virus or some nasty stuff stucked somewhere in your computer system :censored:

Reactions: DasOrakel

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Is it possible to make it to the end without the wife finding out about the affair with the daughters?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Is it possible to make it to the end without the wife finding out about the affair with the daughters?
No. Technically on a sis and wife route she doesn't find out, but only because there is no affair to begin with.
In harem/Elly/Forbidden route she does find out eventually.

Reactions: knurd

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The way the MC denies Jordyn entry into the harem in this sentence is really annoying me, he sounds like an asshole there: "Nah, too bad, there's no more room, or time, or whatever".

Last edited:
Reactions: kogoro_mori

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
The way the MC denies Jordyn entry into the harem in this sentence is really annoying me, he sounds like an asshole there: "Nah, too bad, there's no more room or time, or whatever".
To be fair, the MC sounds like an asshole at the end with all the girls (in the harem path at least), like all the love is gone and he treats all of the girls as nothing else than sex toys for his own pleasure. It even shows in a scene where all the girls are out or whatever and all he has to say is 'how will I be able to cum now' or something like this. Still a good game to play but yeah that vibe at the end can be a little annoying for us hopeless romantics.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
To be fair, the MC sounds like an asshole at the end with all the girls (in the harem path at least), like all the love is gone and he treats all of the girls as nothing else than sex toys for his own pleasure. It even shows in a scene where all the girls are out or whatever and all he has to say is 'how will I be able to cum now' or something like this. Still a good game to play but yeah that vibe at the end can be a little annoying for us hopeless romantics.
That sucks.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The way the MC denies Jordyn entry into the harem in this sentence is really annoying me, he sounds like an asshole there: "Nah, too bad, there's no more room, or time, or whatever".
That sucks.
Luxee added the trans char very last minute so it is a bit of a wall break saying no time
The dev had no time. He did go back and add some scene of some kind with the latest tweak.

As for the end, I disagree with the characterization offered to you so make your own call when you play it.....

PEACE

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well it looks like my post explaining why the MC was a bit of an ass instead being too romantic offended some betas on here and because I mentioned I expected them to facepalm my post, so instead they reported it.

Well I guess that's my cue to unfollow this game's thread and just walk away from it, I'm a busy guy so no loss to me.
If there are any more updates to the game, Lain's mod will not be updated by me.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Well it looks like my post explaining why the MC was a bit of an ass instead being too romantic offended some betas on here and because I mentioned I expected them to facepalm my post, so instead they reported it.

Well I guess that's my cue to unfollow this game's thread and just walk away from it, I'm a busy guy so no loss to me.
If there are any more updates to the game, Lain's mod will not be updated by me.
My answer was also deleted and I understand why, your way of seeing this is toxic and I was salty in my message... so yeah I was basically just saying (with a truck of salt) that you can be dominant and caring without being an ass and without being stepped on. Though I'll probably won't be able to make you understand that, seeing how you're all alpha and shit. Even blackmailing to unfollow the thread and not update a mod because you're butthurt.

Okay okay I'll stop :KappaPride:

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Welcome to the stupid herd mentality. One of my posts in another thread is getting new facepalms every day because I mention tastes they don't like and stated they could keep spamming facepalms all they wanted since it just made me laugh.
Some people's skins are so thin it's a wonder how they didn't get cooked from they desk lamps... :KEK:

Reactions: pgm_01 and DarkOs31
4.20 star(s) 216 Votes