Bev_

Nov 17, 2018

Changelog:
v1.1
CHANGELOG:
- Added 6 new scenes (see instructions below for how to access new scenes)
- Fixed bug with gallery crashing
- Better scene skipping
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation. Thanks Grubb
- Added two new translations
- French by Maxo
- Polish by Bev_
Instructions how to get new scenes:
Alley scene: Happens on the harem route a few days after the tournament, after "the peeing scene" and after the scene where you have sex with Jenna in front of Emily for the first time. Same scene where you confront Eric.
Sofi scene, massause extra, milk drinking: These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May", you have to give her your number through a newly added dialogue choice.
Jenna scene: This is a new flashback which happens after the Sienna flashback.
F Night scene: This happens "20th of June". Last scene of the day during which Elly and *** wake you up with breakfast in bed.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...played it 4 times and still got only 3 endings...i dont want to skip again from the beginning and i made saves for every choice...where are the turning points to the routes?
I had the harem, the sister and elly...i dont really want emily or the futa thing, but is there a turning point for ada, sofi or ada AND elly?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Hmm...played it 4 times and still got only 3 endings...i dont want to skip again from the beginning and i made saves for every choice...where are the turning points to the routes?
I had the harem, the sister and elly...i dont really want emily or the futa thing, but is there a turning point for ada, sofi or ada AND elly?
Walkthrough
For Emily route, just don't mess around with anyone beside her.
Ada is a little harder, you gotta focus on Ada and marry her on the tournament. Use text WT to be sure.

Mar 24, 2022
There's 5 endings, and two variations of the harem.

Jenna (fuck up and get kicked outta the house or grab Emily's ass while in the bar at the beginning.)
Emily - the pure husband route, and the worst one in the game.
Elly route - which ends with her and Jenna together along with the MC
Ada and Elly - The Forbidden route, and the best one in the game
Harem 1a - with Sofi (choose Change the Subject)
Harem 1b - without Sofi (Choose Play Along)

There is no ending with Ada, Elly & Sofi. I suggested that to Lux and it didn't happen, would require too much rework he said

You don't have to mess with the tranny, and you don't have to mess with Farrah (Eric's sister)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dudje

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I am attaching the WT that I used.

I would put my SAVES on you, but I don't know if they work with the official version, because they are made from an Italian translated version that modifies the original scripts.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you 3 =)

There is no ending with Ada, Elly & Sofi. I suggested that to Lux and it didn't happen, would require too much rework he said

You don't have to mess with the tranny, and you don't have to mess with Farrah (Eric's sister)
Too bad...it doesnt makes much sense to let her behind after building up her trust again. Aside from her leaving because we are just as bad as the assholes from her past she should follow to whatever ending we go.

Good, i dont wanted to see that...
Why shoulnt i mess with farrah? Last time i checked she didnt had a dick...but considering how much she liked it its almost sad she didnt join the harem ending ^^

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
I mean you could just not do it....
True but kinda completionist I always felt if the devs put hard work into the game you gotta do most if not all the content or at least see it even for shits and giggles also Im not really against like morally evil MCs (Restore her career or Ravenger to name a few) But in the original 1.0 game the MC is kinda morally grey or Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral (DND alignment) which is still not evil by any means but the 1.1 scene kinda skips it all and goes to Chaotic Evil not saying its a bad game far from it the graphics and plot are awesome but it paint the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
....... okay real thing some dude saw a picture of Homelander from (the boys-way better comic btw) and dressed up as him cause he thought they were like superman or at least a pretty cool hero.....until some fellow random nerd saw this and walked up to the guy and was like do you know who Homelander is? then had to explain what kinda how "hero" the guy was. lol

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Not gonna lie, that Farrah thing is certainly pretty dark and kinda doesn't fit the rest of the game :x not my way to go xD just gonna let Eric suck me off.

Reactions: oalan96

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Nah, he at least deserves it and I am even doing something good, by helping him realize that he likes cock more then pussy anyway *shrug*

Reactions: Bev_

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I thaught that this game was already completed a long time ago, is there some new stuff or is it just some bugfix and enhanced version ?
There's new stuff and a game is only truly complete when the developer says it is.

Dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Karma was not kind to Eric, nor should it have been, I'll say that much.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nah, he at least deserves it and I am even doing something good, by helping him realize that he likes cock more then pussy anyway *shrug*
Who chares what he likes? I am the protagonist and i would rather slaughter his family and kidnap his sister instead of...that...

Reactions: testo2

pHBalone

Jul 30, 2020
The vibe insert scene with Elly on the table has some weird coloring, a bizarre yellow green tint around the bottom middle of the screen and on MC's hand/arm. Anyone else seeing that? Happens a little afterwards with the *** scene too where MC looks bright highlighter yellow

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes