Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know if all of the new scene are in the gallery :
- Alley scene : I think it's the scene with farrah , Other page 1 last
- Jenna scene : Jenna page 3 last
- F Night scene : Elly page 6 last
- Sofi scene, massause extra, milk drinking : Sofi page 2 last but is it combined with the massause extra because I don't see the massage "girl" in the scene

Am I right ?

also I get so many error using the multi mod with the french translation
Massause looks different in the update, but you can't miss her scene, she's the only trans in the game.
Sofi scene is an anal scene with her.
Milk drinking is sofi/ada scene.

Now that I look at it, I dont see massause/sofi scenes either. If they're really not there, your best bet will be loading your saves. You need to replay massage parlor and see harem ending for those two scenes.
will this game have more uptades?
No.

Cf7274

Mar 22, 2020
Massause looks different in the update, but you can't miss her scene, she's the only trans in the game.
Sofi scene is an anal scene with her.
Milk drinking is sofi/ada scene.

Now that I look at it, I dont see massause/sofi scenes either. If they're really not there, your best bet will be loading your saves. You need to replay massage parlor and see harem ending for those two scenes.

No.
Thanks, I have doubted

I think it might be an fix for the scene galery

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Parental Love 1.0 and 1.1 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery for version 1.0

Beta release use at your own risk :)

Version 1.1

Version 1.0
Appreciate the Mods but the new 1.1 isn't letting me view anything i haven't actually unlocked.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Appreciate the Mods but the new 1.1 isn't letting me view anything i haven't actually unlocked.
ScriptError: could not find label 'multi_adaelly_d11_nightsex'.
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Parental Love version1.0
Thu Jun 2 12:30:07 2022

There is no that label in 1.0 .

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh917

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Parental Love version1.0

Heh, old Lain Mod version. thanks

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Parental Love version1.0

Update to version 1.1 of the game and mod, your not gonna get much help from version 1.0 now.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Uthuriel also to highly recommend using Atom to edit .rpy files and some games require using option 2 in UnRen to decompile rpyc files into rpy files.

Reactions: Uthuriel
Mar 24, 2022
This game is an incest harem and not a cuckfest... what did you expect or did you just not bother to look at the tags... :FacePalm:
It still holds up to me as one of the best games with this sort of kink/fetish/taboo setting. I was relatively happy with the new content. The Sofi scenes are wonderful, as is the Father's Night. Was hoping Jenna though would've had more fun with Farrah, so that was a tad upsetting.

Added Sienna, young Jenna and Farrah though to my screenie collection. Don't like older Jenna though, she's not as cute and she's more of a manipulator. Young Jenna is so much better, just trying to figure to add them both (along with Farrah) into my story and give them believable pasts to fit in with what I'm writing.

• Hey there
Reactions: Uthuriel
Mar 24, 2022
lol their butts look so horrible what the hell
When they have clothes on, yeah, the asses of the girls look weird, but when there's no clothes on, things look better. I mean, in this screenshot things look off...

screenshot0077.png
Ada looks like she has padding in her pants, and there's a couple of scenes with Emily early on where it looks odd. But, remove the clothes...

screenshot6164.png

So yeah, noticed that when I first picked this game up a couple of years ago. It's just the way it was with the clothes on.

Mar 24, 2022
The game has the tag rape, where is content with that ? didnt found any
I think it means the rape is intended; the three guys after Elly in the park, Todd after Elly in the bathroom at the restaurant as well, although the second example really isn't rape, I count it as intended. Ada getting "assaulted" while she's sleeping counts as it too.

Can't forget Sofi's situation either. I think she says in order for her mother to get her "medicine", they get to "have her."

So it's not actual visual rape that you see, the intent is there, so the tag is justifiable.

Mar 24, 2022
is the family falling apart a part of the harem route?
Nope. There's two separate routes for that, well three, if you count the Jenna route.

There's a route and ending that's for Elly and Jenna

and there's a route that's centered around Ada, but Elly joins along, and Jenna stays with Emily, and they get married. (my personal favorite route)

There ARE two variations of the harem; one with Sofi and one without

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Hi I have played it twice, the first time without a guide, the second with the guide. According to the guide, there are 5 routes.
Here are mine:

1a - Guide_Harem_Sofi_Indulges
1b - Guide_Harem_Sofi_Change
2 - Guide_Elly
3 - Guide_Emily
4 - Guide_Ada & Elly
5 - Jenna (route not to be done)

Mar 24, 2022
Hi I have played it twice, the first time without a guide, the second with the guide. According to the guide, there are 5 routes.
Here are mine:

1a - Guide_Harem_Sofi_Indulges
1b - Guide_Harem_Sofi_Change
2 - Guide_Elly
3 - Guide_Emily
4 - Guide_Ada & Elly
5 - Jenna (route not to be done)
Yeah Jenna really isn't a route, it's just that if you fuck up during the other routes and Emily kicks you out, Jenna's route is the ending you automatically get.

Reactions: GioBol
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes