Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Those mod install instructions were a little bit on the obscure side, to be honest... Took me 4 attempts before figuring out the correct methods. Never had to use UnRen before.

• Wow
Reactions: Bev_

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Those mod install instructions were a little bit on the obscure side, to be honest... Took me 4 attempts before figuring out the correct methods. Never had to use UnRen before.
I think the problem is that in PL 1.0 the archives weren't packed to begin with. With 1.1 Luxee decided to do that for some reason.
I agree though. The installation process wasn't very intuitive. Using unren isn't that hard though. You basically start it and press 1.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think the problem is that in PL 1.0 the archives weren't packed to begin with. With 1.1 Luxee decided to do that for some reason.
I agree though. The installation process wasn't very intuitive. Using unren isn't that hard though. You basically start it and press 1.
Yeah but I didn't understand you had to unpack the game's archive first and paste the mod second. I pasted the mod and used unren after that, which led to me scratching my head at the mod not working, trying option 2, etc... Until I decided to delete the whole game folder and redo everything from scratch.

Reactions: Uthuriel

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
Bro that Farrah scene made me nearly throw up, wtf is this developer. Like the 12 year old was low, but 10? Omega low, I regret playing that last scene. For those with weak stomachs, don't play the last scene in the others category if you're using gallery. God have mercy for the ada scene too

sumdudeunow

Mar 23, 2022
Here is the Multi-Mod for Parental Love - v1.1
**Read Installation Process**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1839497 View attachment 1839498 View attachment 1839499 View attachment 1839501 View attachment 1839503 View attachment 1839504
how does this work? first time using anything like this

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
how does this work? first time using anything like this
You put the unren.bat into the folder where the ParentalLove.exe is.
Then you start the program and press 1 to unren.

1654044135303.png 1654044176354.png

After the program has finished you copy the content of the mod into your game folder and overwrite if asked.

It should look like this.

1654044263090.png

Have fun.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You put the unren.bat into the folder where the ParentalLove.exe is.
Then you start the program and press 1 to unren.

View attachment 1842782 View attachment 1842786

After the program has finished you copy the content of the mod into your game folder and overwrite if asked.

It should look like this.

View attachment 1842797

Have fun.
Using unren has become second nature to me at this point. I do a whole of of edits to the games I play, I think it's why I like renpy so much. It's so easy to edit the games. That's a helpful little tut by the way for people using it for the first time. There's not a lot to it but I know people that can barely turn on a PC.

Cf7274

Mar 22, 2020
I don't know if all of the new scene are in the gallery :
- Alley scene : I think it's the scene with farrah , Other page 1 last
- Jenna scene : Jenna page 3 last
- F Night scene : Elly page 6 last
- Sofi scene, massause extra, milk drinking : Sofi page 2 last but is it combined with the massause extra because I don't see the massage "girl" in the scene

Am I right ?

also I get so many error using the multi mod with the french translation

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know if all of the new scene are in the gallery :
- Alley scene : I think it's the scene with farrah , Other page 1 last
- Jenna scene : Jenna page 3 last
- F Night scene : Elly page 6 last
- Sofi scene, massause extra, milk drinking : Sofi page 2 last but is it combined with the massause extra because I don't see the massage "girl" in the scene

Am I right ?

also I get so many error using the multi mod with the french translation
Massause looks different in the update, but you can't miss her scene, she's the only trans in the game.
Sofi scene is an anal scene with her.
Milk drinking is sofi/ada scene.

Now that I look at it, I dont see massause/sofi scenes either. If they're really not there, your best bet will be loading your saves. You need to replay massage parlor and see harem ending for those two scenes.
will this game have more uptades?
No.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes