DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry...when the game is called Parental Love, and the characters are obviously mother, father, adopted children, etc, and it says "roommate" or "landlady" or whatever, it throws off the story for me. That's probably just me, and my brain, but it's just stupid to me. I know it's due to ignant rules by certain websites who are out of touch with reality (lmao), but still, it ruins an otherwise good story for me. [They even do that on games where no one is related and the characters aren't under 18, so there's no legitimate reason for it]

• Haha
Reactions: ScoobyWubblyDoody

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry...when the game is called Parental Love, and the characters are obviously mother, father, adopted children, etc, and it says "roommate" or "landlady" or whatever, it throws off the story for me. That's probably just me, and my brain, but it's just stupid to me. I know it's due to ignant rules by certain websites who are out of touch with reality (lmao), but still, it ruins an otherwise good story for me. [They even do that on games where no one is related and the characters aren't under 18, so there's no legitimate reason for it]
Dude. Really? There is an incest patch, it is right there on the front page. It puts the game back to what it was before it had to be changed. There is nothing here to complain about.

Mar 24, 2022
Original Post, there's a link, click said link to get the patch, install the patch to remove landlady/roommate

Stop complaining and look for yourself. Use your eyes and your brain and everything's gravy after that.

Reactions: Zippix

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
I get errors for many duplicated defined lines and the games do not start, I am using the compressed version
Same, I am using a fresh download of the uncompressed version with the patch installed and then the updated walkthrough mod. Pages of labels defined twice, cannot proceed.

Reactions: Seriosha
Mar 24, 2022
it's most likely the mod doing it, so do a fresh install without the mod, you won't get crashes. I've been playing this game a few years now, never had issue, and never used a mod.

I guess people want things too easily so they have to revert to using a mod. Safer to use the PDF WT but whatever. Your aggravation, not mine.

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
Thanks for the truly unhelpful reply. I was hoping to use the mod so that I could run through a replay relatively quickly to see the new content. The mod is posted in the thread, and showed as updated for this version of the game. But yes, we could just ignore the errors and let people keep downloading a broken mod. Stupid us for wanting to do something differently to the way you do it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks for the truly unhelpful reply. I was hoping to use the mod so that I could run through a replay relatively quickly to see the new content. The mod is posted in the thread, and showed as updated for this version of the game. But yes, we could just ignore the errors and let people keep downloading a broken mod. Stupid us for wanting to do something differently to the way you do it.
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure DarkAssassin will fix it when he has time.

Reactions: wibble4321

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I get errors for many duplicated defined lines and the games do not start, I am using the compressed version
Same, I am using a fresh download of the uncompressed version with the patch installed and then the updated walkthrough mod. Pages of labels defined twice, cannot proceed.
it's most likely the mod doing it, so do a fresh install without the mod, you won't get crashes. I've been playing this game a few years now, never had issue, and never used a mod.

I guess people want things too easily so they have to revert to using a mod. Safer to use the PDF WT but whatever. Your aggravation, not mine.
I have updated the post. use unrpa to extract rpa files then overwrite the mod files

The_Ripper

Jul 9, 2021
every time i try to run this game, it tells me that i have "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0-dll" missing. and ive run basically every dll restoration programme, including the cmd prompts on my laptop but it just wont work. any tips?
Do other Renpy games run OK? It could be a file permissions error depending on where the file is. Also check your antivirus logs to see if the file was detected as a virus.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
every time i try to run this game, it tells me that i have "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0-dll" missing. and ive run basically every dll restoration programme, including the cmd prompts on my laptop but it just wont work. any tips?
Google search came up with a couple things. Something to do with Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio.
Bit of a tutorial about it here.

Method 1.
Method 2.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Here is the Multi-Mod for Parental Love - v1.1
**Read Installation Process**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1839497 View attachment 1839498 View attachment 1839499 View attachment 1839501 View attachment 1839503 View attachment 1839504
Do you have any plans to release a port with the built-in mod ??? On Android (I don't have a pc) it's not !! or how to extract RPA files

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes