AJ

Apr 29, 2017
It has been awhile since I completed this before the new update and I don't really have the time to play through it again despite it being one of the all time greats, is there any chance someone could highlight all of the new scenes that are in the gallery in a screenshot or something similar as the changelog states how to find them by playing but there isn't enough information for them to be easily found in the gallery, the scenes are; Alley scene, Sofi scene, Masseuse extra, Milk drinking, Jenna scene and F night scene
thanks in advance

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It has been awhile since I completed this before the new update and I don't really have the time to play through it again despite it being one of the all time greats, is there any chance someone could highlight all of the new scenes that are in the gallery in a screenshot or something similar as the changelog states how to find them by playing but there isn't enough information for them to be easily found in the gallery, the scenes are; Alley scene, Sofi scene, Masseuse extra, Milk drinking, Jenna scene and F night scene
thanks in advance
Just download the Gallery unlocker... :WaitWhat: :rolleyes:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
While I don't think it's too hard to find the scenes, the person did make it pretty clear they were using the gallery unlocker already, so that part isn't really helpful:
the changelog states how to find them by playing but there isn't enough information for them to be easily found in the gallery

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
While I don't think it's too hard to find the scenes, the person did make it pretty clear they were using the gallery unlocker already, so that part isn't really helpful:
Then he is blind or well let's go with "not very smart"... because you can watch the scenes with the gallery unlocker without a problem... :FacePalm: :rolleyes:

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
Then he is blind or well let's go with "not very smart"... because you can watch the scenes with the gallery unlocker without a problem... :FacePalm: :rolleyes:
The problem is I don't know which scenes in the gallery are the new ones as it has been a long time since I played the game and there seems to be near 100 scenes in total to go through, I guess I will just watch the last couple for each character and hope I don't miss anything as some of the new scenes seem to take place towards the end of the game which I assume would mean towards the end of the galleries but some other scenes appear to be at some random points during the game which I hope doesn't mean random points in the gallery, I guess I will have to not be lazy lol

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
His request was for some guidance on where in the gallery to find them, not how to watch them. That said, there are only a few scenes in the gallery in Others and Sofi, so I'm not sure how he could have missed them.

The problem is I don't know which scenes in the gallery are the new ones as it has been a long time since I played the game and there seems to be near 100 scenes in total to go through, I guess I will just watch the last couple for each character and hope I don't miss anything as some of the new scenes seem to take place towards the end of the game which I assume would mean towards the end of the galleries but some other scenes appear to be at some random points during the game which I hope doesn't mean random points in the gallery, I guess I will have to not be lazy lol
If you're using the Gallery Unlocker, and haven't deleted your persistent file and saves, you can toggle locked/unlocked for unwatched scenes. BUT, because I'm nice, I found four of them really quickly:

* Alley - Others, #4
* Sofi - haven't seen it yet, so I'm not sure which one it is; I *am* planning to play back through it.
* Masseuse - haven't seen it yet, so I'm not sure which one it is; I *am* planning to play back through it.
* Milk drinking - Ada, page 4 #5 and Sofi, page 2 #3 (last ones, since the changelog does say during the epilogue)
* Jenna - Jenna (duh), page 3 #4
* F night - Elly, page 6 #2 (last one) and Ada, page 4 #4

Reactions: pgm_01 and AJ

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Lain mod updated to v1.1 by SomeGuyWithNoImagination.

Here's a quick and dirty rebase to the mod. This implements any changes from 1.1 such as the new scenes, dialogue and bug fixes, and anything else that might be in there.

I didn't yet add any notes to the walkthrough about the new scenes (I'll get to that soon when I have time to read the script), but I did update the gallery unlock so that those scenes are viewable.
SomeGuyWithNoImagination post- Lain Mod

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Overview:
This denoises and sharpens the images in the game, making it easier to look at.​

Updated: 2020-05-27
Modder: SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Mod Version: v2.0.0
Game Version: v1.1+

Features:
- Implements a shader to denoise the images.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Note to Developers:
Important Notes:
  1. The mod will automatically disable itself if it detects that it will cause an error. If you do not believe it is functioning, check the 'log.txt' file for any line starting with "ERROR" or "ALERT."​

Download: MEGA
I also have a denoising mod which attempts to clean up some of the noise in the renders as best as possible. It was in OP previously but got removed and my report to have it reinstated was denied. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
The mac version works but it's not possible to patch it.
All that is extracted is a single file that you double click and go to the game.
Which means the wincest and all the extra scenes are not part of the mac version.

Anybody have a prepatched version?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The mac version works but it's not possible to patch it.
All that is extracted is a single file that you double click and go to the game.
Which means the wincest and all the extra scenes are not part of the mac version.

Anybody have a prepatched version?
The process to apply the patch is the same as for the PC version, after extracting the patch you need to drag it ( not double click on it) in the game folder of your version, following this path:
Right click on the game icon, click on Show Package Contents>Contents>Resources>Autorun>Game.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes