Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Oh man, I'm crying tears of fucking joy right now I never knew we'd get more content in one of the absolute greatest AVN's of all times. Luxee, I fuckin love you, I'd suck your dick the now, though not in gay way, just because you deserve it lol.

Mar 24, 2022
Ah yes, just how I want to play adult games.

Looking at game client - looking away from game client - look at walkthrough - read walkthrough - think about choices - look back at game client - make choice - continue and repeat... and later load previous choice because it was the wrong choice for that ending...

I'll stick to the mod whenever it'll be uploaded :p

(I'm only half-joking of course)
I've done PDFs for years. Never had a problem with switching back and forth. To each their own

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
My rollback seemed to work inconsistently. If I was just moving forward step by step through a scene or dialogue, fine. But if I was fast forwarding through material I'd seen before (I started the game over), and I got to a decision point, it wouldn't let me roll back to see what lead up to that decision point. So I didn't know what question I was answering, etc. It might just be my particularly setup though or some random glitch.
The thing I noted with the rollbacks is they are not infinite, or like several hundred lines of dialog - it was more like 50 lines. So yes the rollback works, it is just not as far as other games. If you wanted too, you could change the setting for that in the config files (don't know which one). However it should work for many situations unless you are like "oh crap I have been down this other rabbit hole and need to go back 5 minutes of game play".

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I downloaded v1.1 and the new patch, installed both and everything works as it should (incest is alive and well) but when I hit "S" for screenshot I get this Screenshot (644).png I then hit "rollback" and I get the game back, and also the screenshot did work.
Whats up with that??

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I have done a search (achievements guide, thread, etc.) and I cannot figure out how to unlock "It don't grow on trees" achievement. I get what you are supposed to do, say "no" when asked by Elly and Ada to buy clothes. I have played through - newly downloaded - started from scratch (no .renpy directory for this game on this new rig) - only the lewd patch added from stock.

Found the point for Elly - and no problem with that.

Is the Ada conversation about buying the clothes like day three when you meet Sofi? I don't get an option when at the mall to say "no" to buying. Since I have played through the game multiple times - unless my brain is in a compete fog - I don't remember another clothing scene with Ada - so cannot figure out where I get to say "no" to her.

Any help would be wonderful. That and the Completionist Achievement await ...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, I downloaded v1.1 and the new patch, installed both and everything works as it should (incest is alive and well) but when I hit "S" for screenshot I get this View attachment 1834873 I then hit "rollback" and I get the game back, and also the screenshot did work.
Whats up with that??
I don't know .. but since you are running windows - why don't you use ALT + PRT SCR to take a screen shot? Or WIN + SHIFT + S to bring up the built in Windows screen grab tool?

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Hello, I downloaded v1.1 and the new patch, installed both and everything works as it should (incest is alive and well) but when I hit "S" for screenshot I get this View attachment 1834873 I then hit "rollback" and I get the game back, and also the screenshot did work.
Whats up with that??
first guess Renpy has a problem with your Parental Love folder name. =D
you should generally avoid Special Characters in path/folder names.

Mar 24, 2022
I have done a search (achievements guide, thread, etc.) and I cannot figure out how to unlock "It don't grow on trees" achievement. I get what you are supposed to do, say "no" when asked by Elly and Ada to buy clothes. I have played through - newly downloaded - started from scratch (no .renpy directory for this game on this new rig) - only the lewd patch added from stock.

Found the point for Elly - and no problem with that.

Is the Ada conversation about buying the clothes like day three when you meet Sofi? I don't get an option when at the mall to say "no" to buying. Since I have played through the game multiple times - unless my brain is in a compete fog - I don't remember another clothing scene with Ada - so cannot figure out where I get to say "no" to her.

Any help would be wonderful. That and the Completionist Achievement await ...
Joke with Elly first and then Ada when you go or talk about shopping on the Harem route. Do both in one playthrough to get the achievement

Elly, after the second time, at the table with the MC and Ada, will call the MC a bully. Jenna will also react to the bullying as she's making her coffee

Reactions: mordred93

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I actually don't think Sierra was ever mentioned before the 1.0 update. If my memory is correct, in the original it just said the MC was in a wreck with his sister in the car and that is how the relationship was made public. We were left to assume that it was Jenna in the car with him and that it wasn't a bad wreck, just an unlucky one because it outed their relationship and caused public shame. I don't remember there being anything about a dead older sister until AFTER she was added in during the 1.0 update.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that detail because I HATE when women the MC has slept with die in these games.

Other than that, I agree completely. It would have been great to see her pop up in the Dear Sister ending.
Yeah, I don't recall her being brought up before then. But then again, I hated Jenna at first because of her attitude and her trying to work her way into everything. She got more depth as the game went on, but I had a tendency to fast forward through a lot of her early conversations because of my initial dislike of her. She's a much more interesting and sympathetic character to me now knowing her story and the way she's changed, as well as seeing her flashback stuff.

Would really love a retcon where Sierra lives somehow. Maybe she just shows up without having aged a day for the mystery factor, or she never died and has daughters of her own (and maybe they're the MC's too). Or maybe she's been in a coma this entire time and they had her mixed up with someone else, an she senses all of the incest going on and wants in so wakes up again.

Honestly, this update is making me thinkg PL 2, although I'll doubt if that will be a thing. Maybe have the game switch back and forth between the past (via memories) and the present, with one path where the MC somehow changes the past ala The Butterfly Effect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Whats up with that??
It's probs your file path... make a normal one...

Something like this...

1653683907091.png

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Joke with Elly first and then Ada when you go or talk about shopping on the Harem route. Do both in one playthrough to get the achievement

Elly, after the second time, at the table with the MC and Ada, will call the MC a bully. Jenna will also react to the bullying as she's making her coffee
Got it - it is later in the story - so that was what I was missing - it is after Jenna arrives - the third shopping scene (and it was asked at breakfast like of day 5).

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
no mod needed for last update but you can install current mod and play until end of 1.0 content and then switch to unmodded game and play to end.
This will not work. As a result, he misses far too much in between.
Not only the ending has been changed.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
first guess Renpy has a problem with your Parental Love folder name. =D
you should generally avoid Special Characters in path/folder names.
??? I did not rename any folders or use any special characters. I just used the game as it was downloaded.

Mar 24, 2022
This will not work. As a result, he misses far too much in between.
Not only the ending has been changed.
The first joke should be with Elly in the beginning when they're at the mall for the oil for Ada's door. With Elly, do Let's Go Shopping or whatever than Jokingly Say No (or whatever it is) when in the clothing store for the first part of the achievement

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes