flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I was going to download the game a start fresh and replay the harem route through but there's already achievements unlocked and gallery scenes? What the fuck?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Parental Love 1.0 and 1.1 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery for version 1.0

Beta release use at your own risk :)

Version 1.1

Version 1.0
You planning on updating this so it shows the new scenes added in 1.1?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
done with this game aka completed harem path, totally weird story, big surprise that this is still at patreon since sex with totally underagers and big agecap (30 years), graphics are still nice although bit outdated but do their job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Are you talking about rolling back the dialogue text in the game or something else? If you're talking about the former, just roll the mousewheel up.

As far as the other things, well, I doubt that's going to happen. There is a WT mod for this game, don't know what its features are though.

Good luck on trying to get a mod for it. Been playing this game a couple of years now, I never had issue with anything. I did with A69, but Lain's mod cleaned that right up
My rollback seemed to work inconsistently. If I was just moving forward step by step through a scene or dialogue, fine. But if I was fast forwarding through material I'd seen before (I started the game over), and I got to a decision point, it wouldn't let me roll back to see what lead up to that decision point. So I didn't know what question I was answering, etc. It might just be my particularly setup though or some random glitch.

Mar 24, 2022
My rollback seemed to work inconsistently. If I was just moving forward step by step through a scene or dialogue, fine. But if I was fast forwarding through material I'd seen before (I started the game over), and I got to a decision point, it wouldn't let me roll back to see what lead up to that decision point. So I didn't know what question I was answering, etc. It might just be my particularly setup though or some random glitch.
I've never had a problem with rollbacks here, but I have in other games, so it could just be a random thing :unsure:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
update this long after? expected some animation updates, but it is still in/out and repeat :eek:
unless you have to replay to to see new scenes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update this long after? expected some animation updates, but it is still in/out and repeat :eek:
continuation of harem path.

pl's mc sired more kids than sisterly lust's mc.

Mar 24, 2022
You really don't have to replay it. The updated gallery unlocker opens everything up, but I did a Sofi Harem run before that was updated. There was enough things with Elly, Ada & Sofi to make it worth it for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev didn't tell if she got preggo too (if i'd make a guess then quite possible).

Mar 24, 2022
dev didn't tell if she got preggo too (if i'd make a guess then quite possible).
I'm assuming she was going to be yeah after he guzzled so much into her. I would've liked to have seen some epilogue stuff with her. She was basically the same character model as Cha'relle in A69, just on a smaller scale

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I would have preferred she lived and we saw her in the present day. I get that devs want to inject drama in their game, and it does make sense (somewhat) in this case from a storytelling perspective. I don't think the MC would have gotten married with two sisters like that. Then again, even with Jenna that probably would have been enough.

I'm not sure we were ever supposed to see her in the game, because she was a very late appearance in the penultimate update, but her death had been referenced long before that. I kind of glossed over it when it was just a reference to a past event, but actually seeing her and knowing her future... oof.
I actually don't think Sierra was ever mentioned before the 1.0 update. If my memory is correct, in the original it just said the MC was in a wreck with his sister in the car and that is how the relationship was made public. We were left to assume that it was Jenna in the car with him and that it wasn't a bad wreck, just an unlucky one because it outed their relationship and caused public shame. I don't remember there being anything about a dead older sister until AFTER she was added in during the 1.0 update.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that detail because I HATE when women the MC has slept with die in these games.

Other than that, I agree completely. It would have been great to see her pop up in the Dear Sister ending.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Use the .PDF. WT mods are totally overrated and people rely on them WAY too much on this site
Ah yes, just how I want to play adult games.

Looking at game client - looking away from game client - look at walkthrough - read walkthrough - think about choices - look back at game client - make choice - continue and repeat... and later load previous choice because it was the wrong choice for that ending...

I'll stick to the mod whenever it'll be uploaded :p

(I'm only half-joking of course)

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Oh man, I'm crying tears of fucking joy right now I never knew we'd get more content in one of the absolute greatest AVN's of all times. Luxee, I fuckin love you, I'd suck your dick the now, though not in gay way, just because you deserve it lol.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes