Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
GAAAAAH HAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA DAAAAA and all the aaaaaaaaaah

my heart is no ready for thishhh , such a tasty piece of meat this game used and still is. back on time

back oon time back on time , jump into the bagon Back on tim e, back to the future .

should we keepd dreaming maybe a new game of this developer with , the continuation of the novel , like some persons have say like Grand PL or the like it .

should we keep dreaming maybe a new game or new events ♪

dreams keep shu alive

download (11).jpg

Kyookino

Aug 17, 2018
So what is the Alley scene? I've gone through the Harem route, but that part is exactly the same as I remember it... Unless it's just some additional text?

Mar 24, 2022
So what is the Alley scene? I've gone through the Harem route, but that part is exactly the same as I remember it... Unless it's just some additional text?
There's a choice in the alley to screw Eric's younger sister, Farrah, you just have to make the right choices.

I think it's the two consecutive choices on the far right that lead to that scene. It's been hours ago since I went through it, so don't remember

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Still not thrilled that dev added an older sister and then promptly killed her. May not have completely ruined the game for me, but definitely didn't add anything good. Would have much rather the dev have included her in the sister route ending as opposed to killing her off because he didn't know how to add her into the main story.
I would have preferred she lived and we saw her in the present day. I get that devs want to inject drama in their game, and it does make sense (somewhat) in this case from a storytelling perspective. I don't think the MC would have gotten married with two sisters like that. Then again, even with Jenna that probably would have been enough.

I'm not sure we were ever supposed to see her in the game, because she was a very late appearance in the penultimate update, but her death had been referenced long before that. I kind of glossed over it when it was just a reference to a past event, but actually seeing her and knowing her future... oof.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Man I’ve forgotten how good this game is. Still one of the best even with older graphics and animations.

Character expressions, dialogues, and natural progression sets this game apart from others. In game choices matter which leads to many unique scenes, dialogues, and endings. Absolute incest masterpiece in a crowded genre.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes