VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
" These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May" "
So harem ending is removed or what? Dumber then a brain dead vegetable if so. Or only the supposed new scenes locked?
Could at least have some class and not be in extremely poor taste. So many better alternative requirements to add like ryona, guro, ntr, pedo, necrophilia, scat/corophegia, bestiality and so on.... couldve elaborated on the peeing thing instead or whatever

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
" These three scenes happen in quick succession from one another during the epilogue of the harem route BUT KNOW THIS: You need to have Sofi ending + During the massaging scene with the trans girl "24th of May" "
So harem ending is removed or what? Dumber then a brain dead vegetable if so. Or only the supposed new scenes locked?
Could at least have some class and not be in extremely poor taste. So many better alternative requirements to add like ryona, guro, ntr, pedo, necrophilia, scat/corophegia, bestiality and so on.... couldve elaborated on the peeing thing instead or whatever
3 out of 6 new scenes happen in the epilogue of Harem Route.
So... No. Harem ending wasn't removed. 0.o

edit: Sofi Ending = Harem Ending with Sofi. Harem has two variations, with or without her.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
even though this game is aged and doesn't have the most impressive renders... or body morphs... it's amazing what you can do with closeups and expressive faces. one of my all time favorites, also Ada is my wife

Reactions: Hermit76

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Man I’ve forgotten how good this game is. Still one of the best even with older graphics and animations.

Character expressions, dialogues, and natural progession sets this game apart from others. Choices matter and has many unique endings. Absolute incest masterpiece in a crowed genre.
I don't know exactly, but this VN was close to the first one I played with incest...at least with ren'py and yes it's an amazing game.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I didn't expect an update for this game, and I feel, some of the new scenes were really not needed. Why forcing the trans/futa thing in a game which originally didn't have any? (I know the massage scene was in the game before this update but that was also added in the last moment before the ending and felt out of place there.)
The sex with Erik's sister also felt unnecessary and felt out of place.

I liked the other scenes, but if there was an update already I hoped it would be about Sienna visiting and joining the fold...

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
is there 1.1 patch? i have 1.0 final version downloaded already dont wanna delete and redownload the whole game just to play/see 1.1

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello one question, is there a walkthrough for the last version 1.1 or is there a walkthrough already in the game. thanks for your info.

Reactions: Seriosha
Mar 24, 2022
is there 1.1 patch? i have 1.0 final version downloaded already dont wanna delete and redownload the whole game just to play/see 1.1
I haven't seen update links, just the full thing. If you go through Mega, it'll only take a few minutes, then overwrite what you currently have with the downloaded files

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
GG but no rollback menu is a big negative imo. I wonder if there's a way to enable it through the console or perhaps some modder would help flesh out this game more with better textbox, font type/size, and enable rollback menu. *not a mod request but if the right person reads this hint, hint.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes