Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I never get tired of how awesome Jenna is... :sneaky:

I mean, her obsession is clearly not healthy but she basically "abandon" her life for him, she was MC's first love (along with Sienna), best friend and also not only allowed him to be with any girl he wanted but actively helped him do it (joining them most of the times) and even though she loved him, she let him marry another girl and build a family with her while she had to MARRY A FREAK just so MC don't got in trouble.

And there people complaining that she fucks MC's girls :cautious:...
Bruh, after all this I felt obligated to share the spoils with her :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Well, it is more convenient to use the "S" function because the screenshots just get automatically added to your main game folder and you don't have to go retrieve them from somewhere else. Works with no problem on all other games. :)
Tis cool - just was offering another possible solution. Never taken screen shots in Ren'PY, as if I did, I typically want them accessible in another application (like MS Word for creating my walkthroughs). Then again I run Linux on my personal rigs - and Windows exclusively for my work PCs - so I am a bit of a one off weirdo as it is.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I never get tired of how awesome Jenna is... :sneaky:

I mean, her obsession is clearly not healthy but she basically "abandon" her life for him, she was MC's first love (along with Sienna), best friend and also not only allowed him to be with any girl he wanted but actively helped him do it (joining them most of the times) and even though she loved him, she let him marry another girl and build a family with her while she had to MARRY A FREAK just so MC don't got in trouble.

And there people complaining that she fucks MC's girls :cautious:...
Bruh, after all this I felt obligated to share the spoils with her :ROFLMAO:
Her help wasn't really necessary though. It's not like Elly and Ada weren't sold on the idea of incest before she even showed up. I didn't like the way she kind of wiggled her way into the relationships uninvited. But at the beginning there really wasn't any depth to her character. It was only in later updates that she became someone more interesting as you kind of saw that her attitude was a front. My opinion on her had been set initially by her early scenes though, and it took me a while to not be annoyed by her. I don't think Luxee had her growth as a character planned out though. She just kind of evolved along the way. But then the question becomes about why the MC would ever stop having a relationship with her? She was obviously never over him, but he seemed to be over her for quite some time. I kind of see her aggressive actions in the game now as her still trying to remain the MC's focus, even when he was with other girls because she wanted so desperately to be loved romantically by him the way she never stopped loving him.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Is the file corrupted? Every time I tried to open it. It doesn't let me open it because I do not have permission for it or something like that.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Her help wasn't really necessary though
Necessity was never a question here, you CAN resolve a problem, but if someone wants to help... why not?
I didn't like the way she kind of wiggled her way into the relationships uninvited.
For me, hot girls trying to "wiggle her way" into my relationships is never a problem :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But then the question becomes about why the MC would ever stop having a relationship with her?
He never did... One of the conditions for her to marry that creep was the he never stop fucking her, she literally says this if you go for the Loyal Husband Path
I kind of see her aggressive actions in the game now as her still trying to remain the MC's focus, even when he was with other girls because she wanted so desperately to be loved romantically by him the way she never stopped loving him.
Cuz the MC is a fucking asshole duh :ROFLMAO:... for real, he's never portrait as a good guy, that's why I've said that her obsession with him is unhealthy.

• Love
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
you selected extract to folder not extract here?
No, I did not use "extract to folder" or "extract here" I made a folder "Parental Love", put the zip file in there, and then used WinRAR to extract it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Necessity was never a question here, you CAN resolve a problem, but if someone wants to help... why not?
It depends on the situation. Changing a flat tire? I'd love help. Eating my dinner at the restaurant? Not so much, especially if they just show up and start grabbing food off of the plate. I don't mind threesomes. But unless the third person's presence is absolutely necessary, I'd prefer not to have them involved until there's been a twosome first. In hindsight, I think Jenna maybe viewed it as her bringing someone new into her and the MC's relationship versus an intrusion into the MC and X's relationship. Or maybe it was just her trying to remain relevant to the MC now that he had other sources of sex and incest.

For me, hot girls trying to "wiggle her way" into my relationships is never a problem :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joining in later is fine, or if they are a matched set, say twin sisters, or two bisexual women you meet at a club who came with each other, and now want to cum together with you. Otherwise, I'd like the first time and the entire seduction to be a more focused event. But a lot of that is personal preference.

He never did... One of the conditions for her to marry that creep was the he never stop fucking her, she literally says this if you go for the Loyal Husband Path
In my view, he moved on with his heart, if not his dick. Then he went back to his family after many years of having left them, despite having Jenna. She never stopped loving him. Knowing what I know now about Jenna, the MC is an idiot for ever looking for anyone other than her. He took her for granted.

Cuz the MC is a fucking asshole duh :ROFLMAO:... for real, he's never portrait as a good guy, that's why I've said that her obsession with him is unhealthy.
Yeah, basically this. He's not a good guy. Maybe his experiences with incest early on messed him up, or he was just always an asshole with a predisposition towards using women and drugs. I envy the MC for his sex life, but not for the person he is. And his nature makes it kind of hard to empathize with him. But that's true of a lot of these games. As human beings, they don't deserve the bounty of booty they've been given.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the info. Both of you. I forget about the Change Log most of the time. I've only been at this for about a year or so. Before that I was just a casual member.
yeah i didnt think about changelog this time around myself, went to search the post , happens

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I trust that one of you geniuses is working on the V1.1 Android port (+WTmod+Patch), with whatever additions/changes were made by SomeGuyWithNoImagination. I wait with patience and infinite thanks.

Unless anyone knows where to find it already?
DarkAssassin is the author of the WT mod AND he is the one who made the apk that has the WT + Gallery + Patch.

He hasn't updated the WT yet but the gallery mod is updated.

Give him a bit time.

Reactions: maultierr and `Ray`
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes