Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Can't seem to get all the new scenes, specifically the last(#4) in the gallery under [Others]

Edit: Nevermind, made it work

Edit edit: ah fucking hell, what??

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The artwork in this game is fantastic!! I know that it is produced using some sort of program ( DAZD, Honey Select etc.) but which one?? and what do you call those types of software ??

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I was going to post this earlier this week but didn't get around to it until now but,
for future reference for those wondering if the patch "patch.renpy" will work in future versions or not of this game or other games that use a "patch.renpy", they are typically a pseudo-dummy file and the code for the incest content is in the base game code, it's just the game code uses statements like this to do the Incest Route or the Patreon "Family Friendly" version:

Code:
if not renpy.loadable("patch.renpy"):
or
Code:
if renpy.loadable("patch.renpy"):

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
How? I've been trying to unlock it but can't seem to figure it out.
That's a scene with Farrah.
When you go to deal with Eric in the alley, pick to go to his sister instead. Choice happens just before "Beat him/Mug him/Make him suck your cock"

d.argent

Aug 15, 2020
That's a scene with Farrah.
When you go to deal with Eric in the alley, pick to go to his sister instead. Choice happens just before "Beat him/Mug him/Make him suck your cock"
Thanks. I wasn't getting the option earlier. Tried a clean save and it's there.

HoosierFDaddy

Dec 6, 2021
I made a save file that finishes all achievements and unlocks in gallery. save for each decision along the way. it won't let me upload it because it says it's too big (21mb). may want to delete the persistent in it because it will probably auto unlock everything (unless that's what you want). Someone who wants to upload it somewhere (I don't forum much) hit me up somehow and i'll send it so you can post.

Edit: Just tested on my Android version and it kinda works. a few errors but rollbacks kinda took care of them

Edit More: Here's a link for my Discord (on which I am very new so forgive me if it doesn't work correctly). Had to break the file into five parts due to my new server limitations.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ada: Oh, I love this Daddy and I don't want to wipe it off. Do you think Mommy would mind if I walked around the house all day with your cum on my face?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: stevierayvag

niiux

Nov 24, 2019
every time i try to run this game, it tells me that i have "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0-dll" missing. and ive run basically every dll restoration programme, including the cmd prompts on my laptop but it just wont work. any tips?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
every time i try to run this game, it tells me that i have "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0-dll" missing. and ive run basically every dll restoration programme, including the cmd prompts on my laptop but it just wont work. any tips?
If you have Windows 7, it is because Python no longer supports 7, and you should upgrade to 10.

• Angry
Reactions: Crazymic79
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes