Nemi

May 13, 2017
Yeah, is Mom supposed to be a platinum blonde, cuz her hair looks damn silver to me.
That's my best guess too, also given the two blonde daughters. Otherwise we just have to assume she dyed it silver. At least we know it's probably not due to old age yet, given how she looks beyond that.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Do you suppose it's not a coincidence that the youngest girl is named Ada and is also studying computer science? (Lady Ada Lovelace was a figure in the early history of computing who worked with Charles Babbage.)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Do you suppose it's not a coincidence that the youngest girl is named Ada and is also studying computer science? (Lady Ada Lovelace was a figure in the early history of computing who worked with Charles Babbage.)
I think it IS a coincidence.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Interesting that older daughter is the one getting a design change as she is by far the best looking model in terms of design (looking past certain overdone proportions in all the characters) in my opinion.

The hair colour on the wife just looks terrible, it's like the creator tried to do platinum blonde but ended up with some weird silver grey look which just looks unnatural and off compared to the other characters.

And the youngest daughter just looks creepy to me in that she is designed to look like child (with features that don't fit her) and yet you are somehow meant to believe that she is actually in college.

Would have far more preferred the creator to spend time re-doing the wifes hair and possibly redesigning the youngest sister rather than changing something that already works and looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulStealer

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Interesting that older daughter is the one getting a design change as she is by far the best looking model in terms of design (looking past certain overdone proportions in all the characters) in my opinion.

The hair colour on the just wife looks terrible, it's like the creator tried to do platinum blonde but ended up with some weird silver grey look which just looks unnatural and off compared to the other characters.

And the youngest daughter just looks creepy to me in that she is designed to look like child (with features that don't fit her) and yet you are somehow meant to believe that she is actually in college.

Would have far more preferred the creator to spend time re-doing the wifes hair and possibly redesigning the youngest sister rather than changing something that already works and looks good.
I actually agree with you on all points. Luxee insists Ada is 18+ and just short, though. Would like to see Wife's hair color not be Silver, and all of their butts are just too out there, like they have botched butt implants. LOL. Other than butts (and the other items I mentioned), the models look fine.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LOL... Ada's crush is called ERIC (clearly by purpose).

paladin07

May 28, 2017
i want rape scence in the park or another place if you lose battle
Why would the dev spend the time on that unhappy outcome? It's game over, obviously. How do you go on to seduce your traumatized children? LOL I mean in this fantasy world, the incest is still sweet and loving. But even in the fantasy world your MC would be pretty sick puppy to go back to putting the moves on his kids post-rape!!!! I mean, that's my thought.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
okay, so let's get a little speculation going here on the Forum. Does anybody have any idea how our MC is going to talk Le into doing something beyond kissing? In teacher's pet, you have mind control pills boosting affection. In DMV you have a daughter who very very gradually starts to feel feelings of attraction to you. We don't have any mind-controlling parental love, so he must be planning something of a gradual seduction. it will be interesting to see how Luxee plays it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I suppose the biggest problem will be have the mom involved in the sex with the daughters. Especially with the threesome/foursome(?). It will not be easy making them believable without drugs/power.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yes you'll have to find some mechanism of corruption. It may not be realistic. Is that one of the listed fetishes this game ? M/FFF?

Reactions: wep

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yes you'll have to find some mechanism of corruption. It may not be realistic. Is that one of the listed fetishes this game ? M/FFF?
Well it appears that threesomes and such are not listed so it may be that you have to keep Ellie Ada and Mom all unaware of your dalliances with the others. Of course Ellie and Ada have to know or suspect that you're effing Mom. you and Mom are after all married / divorced.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm not looking for realism.. but something that it could be plausible. For example the fight.. Win a 1 vs 3 is not very realistic but possible and it was a good way to explain the raise of sex interest in the daughters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibescu and dbp5ca

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Well it appears that threesomes and such are not listed so it may be that you have to keep Ellie Ada and Mom all unaware of your dalliances with the others. Of course Ellie and Ada have to know or suspect that you're effing Mom. you and Mom are after all married / divorced.
Damn bad news. I always look for an harem LOL

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes