paladin07

May 28, 2017
i like redheads but why did he change? and it will kinda look weird when her sis and mom is blonde
hew took a poll (although I thought the original blond won and red was #2). It is being explained as a cut and color.

Reactions: Patan

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks paladin for the share. I'm guessing the initial estimate for end of the month for release remains accurate :relievedface:

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
She doesn't look bad as a red head but i still prefer the blonde hair.
Yeah me too, but they're trying to add a little variety to the look of the models. Besides, if you want, you can always think to yourself, "she's really a blonde." But I doubt you'll be thinking about that if she's doing the right stuff with the rest of body with MC. :)

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
I like to remember that Luxee is one of the few devs charging for release and not monthly AND the game is really nice. Kudos.
definetly! i never seen a dev doing that except him. at first i was expecting some cheap game to grab some cash but i am glad that i was wrong.

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
definetly! i never seen a dev doing that except him. at first i was expecting some cheap game to grab some cash but i am glad that i was wrong.
A few others follow the same format. I really like Wolfschadowe's game, Brad's Erotic Week but he only does about two releases a year so he charges for release rather than monthly. Noble Privileges by Wild Snowman is per release as well. I think he started by charging monthly but changed to the release format when he missed his last deadline, I could be wrong though

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shame about the change, Elly was the best designed character, definitely preferred the longer blonde look and the fact that it covered her face/eyes a bit added to her look... felt like a case of if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Would have far preferred that time/effort had been spent changing the wife's hair which is the worst out of the lot by far.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Shame about the change, Elly was the best designed character, definitely preferred the longer blonde look and the fact that it covered her face/eyes a bit added to her look... felt like a case of if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Would have far preferred that time/effort had been spent changing the wife's hair which is the worst out of the lot by far.
Elly and Lisa from Big Brother by far my fav characters lets wait to release and hope she is still hot as before

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
It's me or Elly is created from Blaire DAZ3D model ?
Yes it seems to be based on this model yes!

link for download free But it has to be someone with a premium account in RAPIDGATOR

Someone to help?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Yes it seems to be based on this model yes!

link for download free But it has to be someone with a premium account in RAPIDGATOR

Someone to help?
This is what I thought because of the resemblance but after contact Luxee i was very surprise by her respond ... " Elly and Ada are both made from the Summer model which you can find here: "

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Here's a walkthrough for days 1 and 2 (with spoilers and editorial). I am not involved in making this game, so some choices are guesses about the best route.
Thanks for the walkthrough paladin2907, much apreciated bro, thumbs up to you man.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Thanks for the walkthrough paladin2907, much apreciated bro, thumbs up to you man.
I have since gotten the official dev walkthrough and it is has my choices in most places and a few where it's like "whichever one you want to pick (out of 2 or 3 choices), they are all good." LOL

U

User_10739

I am actually very pissed about the hair change and yes I am a patron of this game, the poll did not have the option to "leave her fucking hair alone"
This decision was based on trolls on patreon bitching that all 3 women were blonds and all looked the same. (as if that makes any sense at all given that they are mother & daughters with both daughters having the same biological father...) [SMH]

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'll definitely keep an eye opened for the next release, thanks again guy's for all you do here, it's real nice to have forums like this one.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I'm not looking for realism.. but something that it could be plausible. For example the fight.. Win a 1 vs 3 is not very realistic but possible and it was a good way to explain the raise of sex interest in the daughters.

Steven Seagal would win fight 1 vs 3 lol

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes