dunhill

May 3, 2017
hey you know it's 2017, not 1987. The dude is like 65 now. :)
hey you know it's 2017, not 1987. The dude is like 65 now. :)
yeah hes like 65 and outta shape but i think he can still kick my ass..... but then again i don't see a boxer with that much skill to take on 3guys (in the game the MC learn to fight from an old boxer after rehab in just 1yr), in fact where would the MC even get time to spend hrs at the gym learning to fight?? i mean he got out of rehab and is running a fast food chain........ :OhMyGoodness:maybe the game dev just like the old Rocky movies and just wanted a chance to throw in a Rocky moment in his game:cool::cool:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A humorous comment from Paternal Love's patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may be in the minority, but I like dress #3. It shows some, hides some but looks sorta classy. If the idea of the dad would be to make the youngest daughter feel more "grown up" yet nudge her out of her comfort zone that might do it. Or, of course, dress #1 just throws all sense of modesty away, better hope she has some good double sided tape!

Reactions: wep and paladin07

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
like @Kasey i am saddened by dev's sudden decision to change Elly's hair so quickly and dramatically; I actually liked her long blonde bangs.

at least 3 weeks left me thinks until v0.03 so still got a ways to go.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I like the self-awareness of this game, particularly the :test: that appears when dad is talking about buying Ada a dress because she's 18 now.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
When v0.3 release?
there's no precise release date from the dev, Luxee. My best guess is between August 21 and August 31. my reasoning is that the demo .1 was released on June 12th, and .2 was released on July 21, and we think he is going to release in August. maybe he'll surprise us with an earlier release.

Reactions: xSupreme

paladin07

May 28, 2017
You're entitled to your opinion of course, but me simply having one is not overreacting in any way, shape, or form. :biggrin:
LOL. I am just saying, you said she was beautiful and your main interest in the game and I am just saying, if she was a 10 before, she can''t be worse than a 9 now. :)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
DMD, TP and this game are, IMHO, the best recent titles.
Really like that RPG-fight scene. I'm not sure was it just a joke or something that will be implemented in the rest of the story.

Nonetheless, great stuff.

Reactions: flanby
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes