atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I liked the last update and the unintentionally funny fight scene in the forest. looking forward to progressing with Elly; even if her hair and overall look has changed (I liked the original blonde look)

Reactions: paladin07

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
UPDATE: per dev's twitter, he is attempting to upload/release v0.03 but due to Patreon issues he is unable to do so. should drop tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*. I'll be able to play it tomorrow late afternoon if it releases here and will provide a walkthrough if needed.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
UPDATE: per dev's twitter, he is attempting to upload/release v0.03 but due to Patreon issues he is unable to do so. should drop tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*. I'll be able to play it tomorrow late afternoon if it releases here and will provide a walkthrough if needed.
when all else fails blame some 1 else ^_-

Reactions: VEL

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
@paladin2907

:)

don't forget Teacher's Pets and Man of the House; also great games run by excellent dev's! those I was unprepared for when DMD and MSN came out :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

the Pepe smilies are part of the emoji list here. though I don't know how to post more.
And au-pair innocence 0.3, the update is for 20$

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Patreon links:
PC
MAC

Changelog:
-Added Day 3

-2 New girls added

-Ada's body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes

-Slight changes in dialogue to previous days

-Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get than it was meant to be

-Main menu UI changes

Notes:
I was thinking I'd make this update in a patch format, but I found a way to make the entire game extremely small, so that's not really necessary

If you find bugs or other weirdnesses, please tell me somewhere be it through my patreon, twitter or even email

I realize Elly's corruption is going from 0-100 real quick in this update, it's fast by design for story reasons. Ada's corruption will be slower if you're in to that

Also just a heads up, day four will be the longest day yet and will take more time to develop than previous days.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i liked v0.03. not too much progression on Ada/Emily but just enough (sort of like a small appetizer). The lion's share of the update was mostly about Elly and her new hair (I still prefer her blonde look).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes