May 7, 2017
@Kasey, the green phrases in the walkthrough represent the correct options, and the red coloured ones are the no-go options. When you come up to a row with multiple green options, they are there just for flavour, so choose anything. Lastly the light-blue options don't really represent options, they are just topics that you need to pick either way to advance the story, and that's it.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I didn't mind the asses until the last scene with Emily in the shower. It really does look off there. Other than that, good stuff.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I think why the MC is not adverse to dicking his kids is that he is already sexing his sister. The only obstacle is Emily. I got a feeling Emily has been seeing Jenna through the rough years when MC was away. Jenna is going to be the key to getting the family together.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Probably one of the very few 3d games where I like the MC and the ladies. So glad he aint make the MC act like some stupid ass Japanese teenager.

The dev already mastered the art of cliffhangers. Every damn ending you want more. lol

O

Onyx99

I've just finished .3 and I have to admit this game is not bad. I like the characters and the progression so far. I even like Elly's red hair. But I guess where I deviate the most from everyone is the butts. I like big butts - but these are unnatural in shape. The size doesn't need to change but he should give them a more natural shape.

Reactions: PixelRepublic
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes