gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
This game was unexpectedly really good for something early in development. Anyone got the official walkthrough though?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luxee's own walkthrough advises you to ask Elly "Can I come" on day 1 (can you go with her as she showers) because this further adds to the fueling of her likely you (i.e., corruption). However, this is one of the "suspicion"- raising events. I think if you do every suspicion-raising event with Elly, then you have to act dumb (not admit) to prior kisses on night of day 2 in order to still have sexy time with Mom.

Last edited:

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
By far prefer the original, not just due to the colour change but also because it covered a bit more of her face which gave her a more alluring look overall... now she looks a bit more generic.

Have said it before, but the most disappointing aspect of this change is that the effort put into changing Elly could have been spent on changing the Wife (or Ada) who both were more in need of improvements.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
By far prefer the original, not just due to the colour change but also because it covered a bit more of her face which gave her a more alluring look overall... now she looks a bit more generic.

Have said it before, but the most disappointing aspect of this change is that the effort put into changing Elly could have been spent on changing the Wife (or Ada) who both were more in need of improvements.
I don't think Ada needs any work but I agree the mom could have really used a hair color change.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
It's not that terrible of a change. I still love me some Elly!
Totally agree, but the redhair pic is worse than blonde one. In the blonde one the girl is smiling and there's a lot of light, in the redhair one she is serious and is a bit dark. I think with the same light and smile there's no so differences

Reactions: paladin07

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
we'll see how the new hairdo works. hopefully 9 more days until v0.03.

per dev's patreon he will not commit to a release date but is aiming for end of the month.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
@atlas114 like for DMD and Sweet Neighbors release last weekend, Pepe? btw, where does the Pepe emoji come from. I feel so isolated by my inability to post him here. :)

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@paladin2907

:)

don't forget Teacher's Pets and Man of the House; also great games run by excellent dev's! those I was unprepared for when DMD and MSN came out :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

the Pepe smilies are part of the emoji list here. though I don't know how to post more.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per dev's Twitter, there's about 8 renders left and then QA. likely a weekend release at this pace :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Nisselue

paladin07

May 28, 2017
parental love is only charged by the update rather than monthly. So I would say this gives him the latitude and flexibility to take longer or shorter periods as long as his updates are of relatively significant size and have good content. I won't be disappointed unless andss he doesn't come out with an update before the end of August.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes