VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Parental Love [v1.1] [Luxee]

1. 3.00 star(s)

pokemonnnnn

Tried playing this game 3-4 different occasions before finally trying to power through it. The beginning is just not good or interesting. Matter of fact everything just happens so fast, which normally I appreciate getting to the end of games and thereby getting to most of the action quickly, but this game, getting there never really made sense.

That said, the payoff is really really good. Character models are better as you go on too. You can definitely see a change from beginning to end.

Also, don't even think about playing this without the incest mod. It loses its whole luster otherwise (and a shit ton of content)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Backintime

You should try this game if you are looking for a novel with plenty of lewd scenes and if you like the incest thingy you will not be dissapointed!

There is a good variety of girls although they have somewhat similar body figures (being from the same gene pools and all) I think it gives some variety to it because they all have different personalities. A bit too short lewd scenes but it makes up to it in the amount of them.

The downside is the story. It never captures me because it's quite unrealistic, the characther build up is too short and there is too much forced MC heroism for my taste.

In short:
    - Nothing groundbreaking but should be played.
    - Play it for the lewd content not because of the story
  3. 4.00 star(s)

claus001

This game has two version: normal game (?) and incest patch.

Normal game is a bit weird, as you play it you feel something is missing and characters are a bit off.

Then I installed the incest patch and suddenly everything made sense. Okay so this is not a dating simulator but a heavy incest game.

Now, I dont know much about incest but if you are into it this should be your solid choice. More I played this more creepy I found it.

What really hit me about this game is that you are a MAN. Like really masculine man. You beat shit out of teenagers and protect your family. Most of adults game go following: you are utterly pervert and you do sick stuff like grope sleeping girls and rape them. Well not in this game. Depending what you want you can remain normal dad and say no to forbidden fruit or pursue it.

My only issue is MC's sister who really railroads the plot. Without her I think this game would have been better.

Definitely 4/5.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SumTingWong0420

As of .16 2-24-20
    My favorite 3 are in no special order: Elly/Ada/Jenna(same model as sis in family matters? Yummy), at this point in the storyline I doubt I could choose between those 3. They're like the 3 levels of depravity godesses, Jenna is the Kink-Queen mastermind And like your BFF, she'd have your back to the grave & makes MC's dreams a reality. Elly is the perfect mix of innocent cutie & horny closet freak & her love is unique crazy like Romeo & Juliet style. Ada, beautiful, sweet little Ada, cutest little thing ever & she embodies multiple taboos perfectly.

Some parts of some dialogue are laughable but don't let that distract, they're minor & fade away in the brilliance that is every other part of this game. I could point out other stuff but its more taste & I'd feel like it was just nitpicking. This has always been in my top 3 no matter how many others I've played & I dont see that changing. PL almost Perfectly blends (imho) many taboos with dam good characters, both physically and as interesting personas. Theres enough of a story to keep the non sex parts interesting, the character interaction makes me lol often, either at innuendo/references. All this is done at a rewarding pace regarding sexual progress. My favorite thing about PL & in my opinion one mark of an Amazing game is the scenes, not only the imagery but the dialogue within, the writer never fails to keep them so disgustingly filthy in the best way possible there were points I started to feel guilty that it felt so good, then do an inner chuckle bc it's only a game. A job done DAM WELL for what my opinions worth!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Zoonma

character and dialog is great. meh scenes, not complete of course but no sound or music is disappointing. No bugs encountered or dialog issues that I have seen. I have replayed this game 2 times now to try out different endings and it has decent replay-ability in how the game shifts a little from your choices here and there.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Settum

This review is up to day 8. And, in all honesty, I wanted to give it -9001 stars simply because it's unfair. Regardless of the game/context or anything, having a daughter be so loving and forgiving and understanding is just... unfair :cry: Damn you game writer!!!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

nerinsky2

2 stars for decent renders and artwork and for having a good english version with correct syntax, grammar, etc.

other than that, though....this kinda sucks. i take the harem route 'cause that sounds fun and spicy. i meet my ex-wife for the first time in person in years in a bar. later that night, she's willing to fuck my brains out. i meet my two daughters all grown up and spy on one repeatedly and without consequence while she takes a shower, and compliment her fine ass. i also, for the first time meeting my other daughter in person, grab her ass.

this all happens in the first 5 minutes of playing the game.

i wish i could tell you what happens after that, but you'd have to ask my recycle bin.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

0621Kev

It's sad really, the story was soo promising, but it just gets crushed underneath its own weight somehow towards the current version (the harem route in particular). And I know we're supposed to like/love the main girl (Elly), and I did at first, but I began to hate her somewhere along the way (I think it's because of her clinginess/possessiveness as well as her somewhat childlike demeanor, I mean she's in her early 20's ffs), the only characters that make playing through this trainwreck worth it are Sofi and Emily. Sofi's story has been good so far and I'm praying they don't ruin it like they did the harem route.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Sothyr

- The game gets more and more less plausible over time. Emily knew the MC had incest relationships, so why did the writer not use it.
    - I liked the idea about the gaming sessions and how the first sex scene with Ada was while he was drunk. But I may have overread about her being prepubescent the first time I played the game long time ago, before it was completed. Or maybe there are few changes.
    - the dialogues are pretty childish and lame
    - I don't like the story arc around Eric. The MC's behaviour is stupid. To be overprotective is ok, but in my opinion was far worse than being overprotective.
    - Also that Eric just enters Ada's room without knocking felt wrong. Ada said he was always nice to her and it looks like he never tried to have sex with her, even while thinking of her already as a girlfriend. It looked he took time in the relationship. And than his stupid comments to the MC about wanting getting his dick wet. I don't know it just does not fit together.
    + the night with Elly having sex and Emily is awake was cool.
    + the story about Sofi was a nice idea
    + I'm happy Sofi is not the slutty friend as in many VN's. It makes her more interesting. Not that I do not like slutty friends, they make early sex scenes possible. :)
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: v0.09

PROS:
    - Good/Regular renders of female characters models
    - Good/Regular sex scenes

CONS:
    - Pathetic and stupid script/history
    - Some renders are weird

Review:
    I saw that the game had a lot of likes and so I decided to try it out. At the beginning of the game everything is going well, the dialogues and the script are normal, but then, even at the beginning, you feel that the story is quite stupid that makes you have pain in the eyes.
    History:
    The MC was a guy who suffered from alcohol, and your wife, along with your two supposed daughters, had abandoned you. And then at a bar, you meet your ex-wife and you decide to be together and you go to live at her house. The MC finds his daughters, and then the story of the game begins. In certain parts of the game's history
    you will see that the dialogues, the script are quite pathetic and stupid, mainly on the part of Sofi, that you feel a huge pain in your eyes for seeing and reading that, not to mention Ada's "friend" and several things that history brings you.
    Gameplay:
    It is a simple VN with choices that you have to choose which path to follow, there are three paths in this game, the longest path is from the Harem. Because it has more content. At the beginning of the game, choosing the wrong option is game over, what a waste of time.
    Graphics & Sex Content:
    The graphics are not very good, they are reasonable, because I have seen worse, but these are not bad. The renders of the female character models are good, but sometimes you see something strange with the renders, often the characters' butts are out of the ordinary, as if they had a air filling. I do not know how to say, just watch Ellie.
    The sexual content is good, there are several sex scenes, mainly with Jenna, who has the best render and the content has no animations.

So, why did I give 1 stars?
    This game is overrated, maybe because of the fetish it has, I don't want to say it's bad, but what I didn't like about the game is the story and the script. A lot of stupid things happen, it's like you take a children's book and read, but that this book has sexual content, you know? Many of the characters are badly built, there are stupid dialogues, stupid scenes, and you want to get this over with as soon as possible. Honestly, I didn't even have the pleasure of wanting to read a dialogue, because only the scenes already reflected what was happening and you end up wasting some of your time.
    Let's go back to Sofi's part, when your dear mama shaves your hair, what's the need for that? you think, wasn't there anything better? And Ada's friend, who comes into his house and runs into MC fucking his daughters, I think that looking out the window would be more plausible, some of many things are literally stupid, which make the story of this game a bit childish, I mean, silly. Anyway, I gave a rating of 1 star because of the story / script that the game has, the game has some good but many bad moments. The game, even with not very exceptional graphics quality, is good, but what made it bad was the story. So it's not a bad game if you ignore the story.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

I can see why people like this game, but I thoght it fell kinda flat. I have a hard time taking romance incest games seriously (it's too cringy). I much rather prefer when the MC is trying to dominate/control his family or something like that. The writing in this game makes it even more cringy than the typical incest romance needs to be though. Alas, I won't dock too many points for my personal preferences.

The game is quite simple really. It's a straight forward incest game that doesn't take itself too seriously. The characters are caricatures. The MC is not a convincing character by any means. He is a successful middle aged man who was estranged from his family for over a decade due to a past drug addiction. He pretty much think and acts like a typical teenage MC in incest games though. All other characters are pretty much just there to let MC live out his incest fantasy. None of the relationships develop in a reasonable manner.

That said, I do believe the game is self aware of the absurdity. There are a few scenes where some random character witnesses what is happening and gives us the appropriate response of "what the fuck m8?"

The sex scenes are decent. No real animations. Decent camera angles. Nothing too amazing. The dialogue is pretty sexy during and after the scenes at least. Lot's of pregnancy talk, but very small pregnancy payoff in the epilogue.

Renders are above average. Models are pretty good imo. Not much to be said I guess, you can look at the preview pics.

The gameplay is a bit annoying at first. Choices that lead to immediate game overs (with no bad end scenes even) are absolutely pointless. Thankfully, the dev does away with those non choices pretty fast. Save system is done well with automatic labeling based on your current route. Other than that, its your standard VN.

The bottom line is that this game is probably quite enjoyable for people who like incest games without much conflict or drama (at least none that legitimately gets you worried). Plus, there is an extreme shortage of father daughter games and this one is good enough fill that niche.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

The Rogue Hero

one of the best games iv ever played hands down. great content, great story, amazing characters, and an all-around great game.iv enjoyed this game more than some of the big AAA games coming out lately lol. if you download the game which you should hands down then do yourself a favor and get the patch so you play the game how it was meant to! also grab Lain's Walkthrough Mod for sure! that mod makes the game even better, the mod is needed on more games for sure.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

FAP369ZONE

[VN] [Ren'Py] Parental Love [v0.14] [Luxee]

Good looking characters, nice visuals and the story was kinda "interesting" (tried pure husband path only) but overall it's focused way too much on stuff i simply can't support... i won't wait for this EGame to be complete to give my review so i'll give it now cuz i have little to no interest in this EGame since i see what its focused on, shame i really liked Elly as a character and i hope she finds a way in some other EGames more to my liking.

- Story 2/5
    - Gameplay & Choices 3.5/5
    - Characters 3.5/5
    - Visuals & Art 3.5/5
    - Sex & Erotic scenes 3/5

Overall rating 3.1/5 (-2.0 for unavoidable stuff i can't support) 1.1/5 [2 star, Poor EGame]

14. 5.00 star(s)

Jove76

I avoided this longer than most top-tier products, because the models did not actually appeal to me (but they are in fact among the highest quality I have seen...aside from the fact they all look like they have butt-implants).
    I have no particular affinity (or aversion) to incest, and this game is dripping with it. If incest is your particular fetish; stop reading, and download this now - you are welcome.
    I tend to factor heavily animation quality, on VN games especially, and this game is easily the worst animations of any of the VN games I would consider 5-star, other than DA, which is even worse but still a quality game. There is zero reason I would be subjectively biased toward this game. AND - It is a very good game.
    The single most absurd thing people cite in these reviews is "it is not believable". Not a single game here is "believable". A believable sex-game would be a boring sex-game. This is not believable - but it is entertaining. I should not need to state this, but based on half of the ratings I shall; EVERY WOMEN YOU MEET WILL NEVER, EVER, WANT TO FUCK YOU. YOUR DAUGHTERS WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY NEVER WISH TO FUCK YOU. These games are amusing exactly because they are not realistic, so stop rating a game 2-stars because "it is not realistic", virgins.

The writing is quality. "Loli Hitler" made me laugh out loud, and Sofi surprised me by really tugging on my heart-strings, which I did not anticipate at all. There are 4-5 NSFW games that have achieved that in any real way, so to me this is the most impressive feat of a sex-game. To make me care, sincerely, about a character is not easy, because I am a monster. (if you want to know the games, please ask me. they are all amazing games and almost all are horribly under-valued here).
    If this game had quality animations, I would make a serious argument this being a top-3 VN, but given how poor animation is on all the top VNs (excluding HaremHotel), it would be illogical for me to fault it on that factor alone. I was pleased that the breasts were mostly very viable, yet the butts (which are my favorite body-part) broke the 4th wall, for me. Five petite blondes, with "Serena Williams booty". That is ...new. I tend to prefer petite women, and I like the fact they all have slender hips - but you can not just slap thick booty on every women and expect it not to shatter the 4th wall, especially if they all have tiny hips. Math.
    That aside, this is a rather unexpected, but very easy 5/5, for me. This is a solid effort. I wish this game would commit to quality animations - It would then easily be a contender for best game on the site. It is so close, but the sex scenes just fall short.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Multiple arcs with many paths to take in each arc that really allow you a lot of freedom to "role play" MC.

The arcs are interesting and really reflect on social expectations versus personal happiness and well being
    love how the more they defy social expectations the happier they become.

Great characters that develop well yet remain consistent even as they start following personal goals over societal expectations. The MC has flaws but don't we all. The sister comes across as manipulative bitch but grows on you especially when you realise what her motivation and goal is.

Renders are great and the models are hot, the animations are simple but still very enjoyable.

The writing is great, this is not a bimbo harem game with debasing corruption of all the women. It is an evolution as characters break free of expectations to find own paths, different routes explore what happens as some break free as others don't and while its not always pretty it is thought provoking great story telling.

Great effort that stimulates both heads at same time.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Archimus

TL;DR - My penis almost fell off.

It's not perfect but it's the closest to a perfect game on this site I've seen so far. Definitely worth supporting the creators and playing through multiple times as it's long enough but not excessively long. As though its length was just right and it was more about its motion on the ocean that mattered.

Excellent character models (my favourite so far), right amount of silliness and lack of polish to keep it from being overly dramatic or serious, quick progression but somehow not so fast as to make the game feel pointless.

And the best part is the very well posed characters in certain shots - mostly in the non-sexual content scenes which actually brought life into the characters because of it.

This is a game that I would still play even if it were modified and expanded with extra random stuff like grinding and money making and all that jazz. I haven't slept in over 72 hours and now that my penis has fallen off I can take a break.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

firewind

One the best games i play. Even if you start to have multiple girls it stills is one of the best games i play. The harem route that is provided is excellent. All of the girls are a plus. hope the story continues to compell us to play it every update.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Canes

Overall I really like it. Writing is rather mature for a game with sensitive topics and that's always good to have. I wish we had more Visual Novels with mature writing, we never see many of those.

The story ties in with the writing. It's nothing mind-blowing, but because the writing is good, everything just kinda falls into place and makes sense.
    And, hey, it's written in PROPER English, how people actually think and talk. -- That's always a big plus in my book.

I also like the models and renders. I mean, they still suffer from that bimbo syndrome, with Botox lips and asses, unfortunately. -- I guess people are into that sort of thing? -- But at least it's not that bad. It can even be really hot at times.

It's definitely a good read and really excited for future content.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

XStarLordX

Excellent animations, good plot, translation in some languages, a bit short, but the quality is excellent and leaves its time of duration acceptable.
    The game is very fluid, its decisions change the course of the story, and the way in which you enterage with the characters.
    Some finals are still open so I'm looking forward to the next update.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

JTsmoothhands

One of my all time favorite games that has really come along in the last few releases!

Gameplay- the game is a basic Game of choices that have mostly large effects on events.

Characters- never have I payed a game that I loved so much that I cared so little for more than half the characters. It's almost creepy to me how attached two characters are no matter what decision I make. But these and the rest of the characters are much beloved by the fan base if not by me. Ada is the most adorable character in maybe any game that be played!

Graphics- great renders with a wide array of paths