wey98ftd

Jun 29, 2018
How do I get to date Belle?
A guide online says ''To unlock Belle’s dates, you must fully complete the Mission: Space attraction ''
What is this said space attraction?? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I currently have Rapunzel and Tina unlocked.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I get to date Belle?
A guide online says ''To unlock Belle’s dates, you must fully complete the Mission: Space attraction ''
What is this said space attraction?? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I currently have Rapunzel and Tina unlocked.
You need to expand the Park to the Ebcob Center map

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.20p is now available to the public!
Since it was leaked here a while ago, there's no use in posting the build, but here's the gameplay survey:

Reactions: DarkLink

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
v0.20p is now available to the public!
Since it was leaked here a while ago, there's no use in posting the build, but here's the gameplay survey:
as a long time fan of the game, I honestly find it hard to wait for public releases. is there a chance in the future we will see Pocohontas as princess?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Anna's date isn't implemented yet, and have Elsa's hair in different positions and have her ride you. You get different nude versions of her.
Anna's date is implemented, you just have to visit her during the day.

Source: I got her date scenes.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
I was looking for one like this but animated, damn it like gorepeat game, I don't know if anyone remembers it

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes