fox119119

Apr 2, 2022
The walkthrough isn't helping what scenes am I missing for tiana I have shower, blowjob, sex and Titfuck to choose from and I have 7/9.

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
I love this game but it needs more kinky stuff like dirty talk, humiliation, whoring, maybe sharing or ntr. There are lots of villain but for what if they're not there to fuck the princess from its own universe. What's the meaning creating a park if we dont sell the girls.

Edit: i played half of the game, the best scene till now was Lady Tremaine :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: zack200

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I love this game but it needs more kinky stuff like dirty talk, humiliation, whoring, maybe sharing or ntr. There are lots of villain but for what if they're not there to fuck the princess from its own universe. What's the meaning creating a park if we dont sell the girls.

Edit: i played half of the game, the best scene till now was Lady Tremaine :KEK:
Yeah, no. Creator can do whatever he wants ofc, but if he does that I'm sure a lot of ppl will run for the hills. If it wasn't present straight-away in a future/planned tags then it shouldn't be in the game. I looked for an official statement about planned content and haven't found one though, which is a tad worrying. But maybe I just didn't search hard enough.

That said, there's already a strip joint. It doesn't lead to the girls whoring themselves out, but gets about as close to it as possible without crossing the line.

And some of the characters are straight up hoes like Belle and Jessica Rabbit.

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
Yeah, no. Creator can do whatever he wants ofc, but if he does that I'm sure a lot of ppl will run for the hills. If it wasn't present straight-away in a future/planned tags then it shouldn't be in the game. I looked for an official statement about planned content and haven't found one though, which is a tad worrying. But maybe I just didn't search hard enough.

That said, there's already a strip joint. It doesn't lead to the girls whoring themselves out, but gets about as close to it as possible without crossing the line.

And some of the characters are straight up hoes like Belle and Jessica Rabbit.
Lots of devs are afraid of adding some spicy fetishes cause of fanatics but at least he might add some optional sharing routes. As i said i love this game but it's sooo vanilla

• Angry
Reactions: zack200

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There will be no sharing or NTR in this game, at least not with other guys.
The villain content is specifically meant to be "harder" than the princess content.
Each princess has a specific fetish that they play into, but if we're afraid it may turn-off too many people, the scenes will continue to be trigger-warned like the Mulan trainer scenes and every footjob we've done.

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
There will be no sharing or NTR in this game, at least not with other guys.
The villain content is specifically meant to be "harder" than the princess content.
Each princess has a specific fetish that they play into, but if we're afraid it may turn-off too many people, the scenes will continue to be trigger-warned like the Mulan trainer scenes and every footjob we've done.
At least let our dude Yen Sid have some fun

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
is now live

Changelog, from the Discord:
-- Elsa blowjob scene
-- Mulan + Tiana multigirl scene
-- Ariel + Rapunzel multigirl scene
-- Anna + Elsa Christmas event (2 outfits, 2 scenes, 3 pinups)
-- Security cam pinup – Wetsuit girl
-- Security cam pinup – Patricia Progress
-- Mulan yoga pinups
-- 2 new patron pinups
-- new holiday music!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes