Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You mean a Akabur Co-Op?
That would be neat...
Even the original princess is more eye candy than most princesses in her universe.
Slutting her up MIGHT cause the interpretation of takeing hints from Akabur... but considering that he simply did the same by bimbofying the original princess the only difference people could note is her body not being as busty as in Akaburs version I suppose... wether people notice or not is a completly other question.

... on another note I am a bit surprised that we haven't seen some of the more original D* "princesses" so far... just thinking about Snow White (I mean she is the definition of innocence in many ways but on the other hand considering Cinderellas character the Dev has shown a sluttified Version could be possible)

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
I think that i've played EVERY scene possible, but apparently not (latest update fully completed) but the PC inside MC room says that i'm missing 2 outfit for Elsa along one scene and one for Tiana. How is that possible? Should i change some dress and repeat the scenes or i'm missing something important?

Reactions: xtremeone57

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Elsa scene just required me going to her castle at night
Mulan + Tiana put them both in Club 33 and go there
Ariel + Rapunzel put them both in Club 33 and go there
Anna + Elsa click the calendar. you get a choice of 6 events, after 3 of them it ends, so do it twice, once ending with a Anna event, once with an Elsa event.
Security cams, just click The Living Seas and Carousel of Progress during the day.

I am still unsure on the Mulan yoga scene
Can't seem to get Elsa into Club 33. Not sure what I'm missing; it says I have all the scenes. I did the Christmas event a number of times to make sure I covered everything.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Can't seem to get Elsa into Club 33. Not sure what I'm missing; it says I have all the scenes. I did the Christmas event a number of times to make sure I covered everything.
This is not implemented yet. She has no content there and we were too lazy to add all the new conversation options.
We will likely add this as well as her and Anna to the intro event all at once when we introduce the next girl to go there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

gumadden

Jun 1, 2018
I`m stuck in 5/6 multigirl
i have cinderella and ariel, belle and aurora, mulan and tiana and ariel and rapunzel
which one do I need?

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know if this is the issue, but, for Elsa's outfits, have you tried getting different naked outfits with the various hairstyles?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
hey SID can we expect any feet content at all??
There are two scenes in the game so far. The next girl will also have one based on many player requests.
If you want to see something, the best way to tell us is in the gamplay survey we release after each update.
We just have to find the right way to work certain content in, which can take some time.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There are two scenes in the game so far. The next girl will also have one based on many player requests.
If you want to see something, the best way to tell us is in the gamplay survey we release after each update.
We just have to find the right way to work certain content in, which can take some time.
huge fan of the game since Belle was first brought in. can't wait till next update

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes